Win an LG 47 in TV Ends 11/1/12

Thanks. Interesting that the grand prize is a trip to New Zealand for 3 nights. How long is that flight? You get to be there for all of 3 nights? So, generous of them. :roll:

[quote name='Redeema']Thanks. Interesting that the grand prize is a trip to New Zealand for 3 nights. How long is that flight? You get to be there for all of 3 nights? So, generous of them. :roll:[/QUOTE]

It says 3 night hotel stay, so I assume that you would at least be there long enough to stay the night 3 times and then the 4th day would be the trip back. Also it does sound pretty generous, despite the eyeroll emoticon. 3 Days is better than no paid trip at all.

Thanks for the contest!

[quote name='ghostman123']It says 3 night hotel stay, so I assume that you would at least be there long enough to stay the night 3 times and then the 4th day would be the trip back. Also it does sound pretty generous, despite the eyeroll emoticon. 3 Days is better than no paid trip at all.

Thanks for the contest![/QUOTE]

Plus, who's to say that they wouldn't let you pony up a few bucks to extend the trip for a few days? Just because they're only paying for three nights doesn't mean that you can't pay for more on your own, and schedule your flight accordingly.

Give it some logical thought, yo.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks OP, I entered!

bread's done
Back