$20 PS Vita Pull N Go Folio @ Gamestop AMZ matched w/FSSS

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TimesTicking']I think I prefer the case that gives you the 4GB than these ones.[/QUOTE]If you mean this one the offical sony $40 starter kit($32 @ BB now) save your money.
http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/playstation-vita-starter-kit-with-memory-card/98476
I made the mistake & got this for $32 via target pm & what a waste you're just paying for the memory card. The "pouch" is just that a pouch which I store my headphones & extra screen protector in. You can pay $20 for the starter kit that comes with the hard game case which holds like 30 games, a creen protector & cleaning cloth.
http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/ps-vita-starter-kit/98031

edit:the BB version of the $20 starter kit is $16
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketf...314893.p?id=1218727577262&skuId=6314893&st=PS vita starter kit&cp=1&lp=3

You don't get something to put the vita in but the pouch is trash anyways so you pay $20 for a $20 memory card.

The Pull N Go is way too bulky IMO. I picked up a PSVita Custom Crystal Case for $10 on clearance at Target. It's made by PDP, the same people who make the Pull N Go and is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. And apparently GS also has them for $10: http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/ps-vita-crystal-custom-case/98482

Thanks for the heads up on Vita stuff being on sale at BB Enuf. I might have to finally break down and by a thing of screen protectors for my Vita. Sony still wants fucking $8 for them with the 20% discount, ridiculous! I can get the Hori ones for $5.xx.

[quote name='Enuf']This is one of the best cases overall for PSVita it has a case inside that holds the vita solo plus games/memory cards.
$20
http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/ps-vita-pull-n-go-folio/98484

BestBuy has all the PSVita stuff 20% off
$16 PSVita Vault Case is a good deal too
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketf...611274.p?id=1218509141707&skuId=4611274&st=ps vita vault case&cp=1&lp=2

Walmart has the hard game cases for $.XX & the car charger, power brick & official headset are all cheaper than MSRP[/QUOTE]

Highly recommend the pull and go.
Outer case holds tons of games AND charge cables will fit, plus I have the official Vita earphones that also fit with the charge cables.

The Inner case can be pulled out and can hold 4 games on it.Somebody mentioned it is too bulky I think they are referring to the outer case. The inner case is just like any other small cases. It's a semi hard case. Only the sides that touches the screen and the back have a hard surface. The sides are nylon soft, so if you happen to step on it tho analog sticks would go first, then the screen I would assume. But the hard edges will absorb shock if it was dropped IMO.

I also have a strap attached to the Vita and all you have to do is put the Vita heads down and face up and there's a hole between the cover and the pouch to let the strap hang out.

Also the strap will fit when the inner case go inside the outer, just let the strap sit along side the zipper.

Other noticeable things:

2 slots for memory cards on the outer case, but you can put the extra ones in the game slots, since it's spandex like strap holding the games the small memory cards most likely won't slide out of the game slots.

Also no special place for the AR cards but I just kept the sleeves and used a rubber band to hold the AR cards together. They might slide around inside the case but the friction of the outer and inner case and cable pouch pretty much holds the AR cards in place so it doesn't get damaged.

The charge cables are a tight fit in the cable pouch. Have to take the cables apart and fold and slide them in in a specific order to make it not too bulky. But once you figured that out it'll be easy to take them out and put them back in.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Whoa hold up, a case WITHIN a case?[/QUOTE]I added the youtube vid it really shows how good this thing is

[quote name='doc_j88']Got it from gamestop used for $8.99[/QUOTE]

damn, that's pretty sweet, does it come with everything? I wonder there are used ones in my local GS...

Question, is this a price drop or temp sale? I can't find this item on BBY...

[quote name='Serpentor']damn, that's pretty sweet, does it come with everything? I wonder there are used ones in my local GS...

Question, is this a price drop or temp sale? I can't find this item on BBY...[/QUOTE]

Yes everything came with it.

Always check your local GS for used Vita accessories. All cases get the same price of (Used Vita case Any) $8.99

Picked up the Pull and go Folio

Got the NYKO power Grip for $8.99 MSRP ($29.99)

Vita First Edition Leather Case $8.99 Saw them on ebay selling for $30 plus

[quote name='doc_j88']Yes everything came with it.

Always check your local GS for used Vita accessories. All cases get the same price of (Used Vita case Any) $8.99

Vita First Edition Leather Case $8.99 Saw them on ebay selling for $30 plus[/QUOTE]

Damn, I'd take the Nyko power grip at that price. I can't find the pre-owned version on their site--I'd like to find one around here.

[quote name='sasan1']Wow, it holds 19 games!!!

Wait, the Vita has 19 games worth owning?[/QUOTE]

Physical games, no; but it's pretty close. By the time October is over, the answer will be an astounding "Yes!".

Also, for what it's worth from a 3DS XL owner: the Vita's software library, as "small" as it may seem, is about 10 times stronger than what the 3DS has right now. Hell, if it wasn't for the Mario titles, I would've sold mine long ago.

I recently purchased this case from Amazon (they have it for $20, too), and it's definitely the best option for the Vita right now IF, like me, you prefer physical copies of your games.

[quote name='AwRy108']Physical games, no; but it's pretty close. By the time October is over, the answer will be an astounding "Yes!".

Also, for what it's worth from a 3DS XL owner: the Vita's software library, as "small" as it may seem, is about 10 times stronger than what the 3DS has right now. Hell, if it wasn't for the Mario titles, I would've sold mine long ago.

I recently purchased this case from Amazon (they have it for $20, too), and it's definitely the best option for the Vita right now IF, like me, you prefer physical copies of your games.[/QUOTE]

I'm tired of the "Vita has NO GAMES!" chants too. I too own both consoles (3DS/Vita) and while I have a lot of fun picking up my 3DS to play around with the latest mario game there isn't much else I use it for. The actual software on the 3DS is God awful and forget using it for Netflix or internet browsing.

but... back on topic this is a very good case.

I wouldn't consider it too bulky, even with the outer case, but it is certainly more of a "travel case" then just a pouch or protector.

What I like about it best is that the inner case is just big enough to fit my Vita which is inside the HORI PS Vita Face Cover case; I keep it inside the HORI PS Vita Face Cover case at all times but I've been looking for something that provides a full enclosure for when I travel or want to put the Vita inside a backpack or luggage.

^Yes that is the case and it appears that amazon has price matched it or most likely it is a price drop (GS loves to have sales on items that are actually just week early price drops)

[quote name='GBAstar']I'm tired of the "Vita has NO GAMES!" chants too. I too own both consoles (3DS/Vita) and while I have a lot of fun picking up my 3DS to play around with the latest mario game there isn't much else I use it for. The actual software on the 3DS is God awful and forget using it for Netflix or internet browsing.

but... back on topic this is a very good case.

I wouldn't consider it too bulky, even with the outer case, but it is certainly more of a "travel case" then just a pouch or protector.

What I like about it best is that the inner case is just big enough to fit my Vita which is inside the HORI PS Vita Face Cover case; I keep it inside the HORI PS Vita Face Cover case at all times but I've been looking for something that provides a full enclosure for when I travel or want to put the Vita inside a backpack or luggage.[/QUOTE]Wow you people must be blind, I love my Vita but ain't no way does it have a better library than 3DS.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Wow you people must be blind, I love my Vita but ain't no way does it have a better library than 3DS.[/QUOTE]

Because the 3DS has been out nearly twice as long I'm also taking into account upcoming releases.

But seriously the 3DS has so much junk and shovelware that it dilutes the handful of acual good games. It is sad that for a system out less then two years you can get more then a dozen titles for ~ 10 each.

[quote name='GBAstar']Because the 3DS has been out nearly twice as long I'm also taking into account upcoming releases.

But seriously the 3DS has so much junk and shovelware that it dilutes the handful of acual good games. It is sad that for a system out less then two years you can get more then a dozen titles for ~ 10 each.[/QUOTE]
Um, the Vita seems to be sharing the same fate, I see games going down in the $10s and $20s rather quickly. I got some good use of the Vita thanks to LBP but come November, it's all about Paper Mario.

Damn. Was in a GS yesterday, saw this thread yesterday, and it didn't cross my mind to check for a pre-owned 1 of these.

Looks neat. Gonna look into this! Thanks for the heads up OP and thanks for the tip doc_j88!

I fiddled with a few cases but this is the one that I ended up with. Absolutely the best option imo. I keep the extra games I'm not playing at the moment in the big case and when I go out to a Dr. appt I pull the smaller one out (holds 3 games plus what you have in your Vita). With that said, if you are completely digital for your games (then you are not here on CAG to be cheap) then this isn't for you.

I love this case! I was looking for a case that stored the oem charger, USB cable & power plug in addition to the console & some games. This does it (all in the fishnet area) & the removeable inner case is cool. I enjoy this case so much, I bought one (DSi XL version) for my 3DS XL. Got lucky & got this version for $6 plus tax since it was mis-placed in the clearance section (there were 3 - 4 of them there). Even at full MSRP (~$15 - $20), I still would've purchased it.

OT: I highly recommend the Hori FULL FACE protector for the Vita. It protects everything on the front besides the obvious (speakers, d-pad, buttons & both analog sticks).

i have this case, i store my games and other items for my vita. i have my vita in my feb case. i also have the custom case from pdp its nice also. My daughter and i both have this case for our 3ds's they are great for the price.

*sigh* I just watched the OP's video and now I think I should get this (I could totally try to fit the portable charger in the mesh pocket), but what do I do with my Vault Case...?

[quote name='Vigilante']*sigh* I just watched the OP's video and now I think I should get this (I could totally try to fit the portable charger in the mesh pocket), but what do I do with my Vault Case...?[/QUOTE]

Good question. This case is unquestionably a superior case and seems to definitely seems well worth the money. My only question like you said is what I will do with my Vault case (also a nice case, just with much less space for games and no room for the AC adapter). Thinkin I will order this and decide about the Vault case later

[quote name='Vigilante']*sigh* I just watched the OP's video and now I think I should get this (I could totally try to fit the portable charger in the mesh pocket), but what do I do with my Vault Case...?[/QUOTE]Use the vault case when on the go instead of the inner case from this since it will protect the vita better. I don't have either but I will still be getting the vault case as well.

[quote name='Enuf']Use the vault case when on the go instead of the inner case from this since it will protect the vita better. I don't have either but I will still be getting the vault case as well.[/QUOTE]But I do that anyway, so would I be using the folio just to hold all my games in one place? They're already all in one place (in their respective cases). I don't see myself playing more than three different games in one trip, so I don't really see the benefit to getting this, at least not in my case (pun totally intended).

I could see justification for it if you do a lot of traveling, however.

Too bad that BBY don't have this :whistle2:( I think I might have to get it in GS... I did a little research and it looks like it's something I need. See, the USB part of the Vita cable is quite brittle at the connector end (I had to duct tape mines). This case will protect the cables... The pull and go little case is pretty neat too. I used the Move controller's strap on the Vita to prevent accidental drops on the train. The Vault case and Custom clear case will not close properly with the straps... The cheap knockoff case I ordered from China works well (it's a zipper case), but no room for anything else. I usually carry the whole thing (Vita and charger), so yes, this is the ideal case for me.

P.S. the custom clear case is very bulky, I didn't like it at all, even $10 clearance price is too much (got one from Target).

I got two of these for the DS at Target recently. Marked down to $5.06 each :) Were labeled online items, but they had like 10 of them. The removable case is a really neat feature. I actually took it out and put my own case in there and it works just as good.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I got two of these for the DS at Target recently. Marked down to $5.06 each :) Were labeled online items, but they had like 10 of them. The removable case is a really neat feature. I actually took it out and put my own case in there and it works just as good.[/QUOTE]
DAMN! So lucky... I thought the other guy's $8 price was a bargain... Target online price items are extremely YMMV and not all of them marked down like that.

[quote name='doc_j88']Yes everything came with it.

Vita First Edition Leather Case $8.99 Saw them on ebay selling for $30 plus[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I got two of these for the DS at Target recently. Marked down to $5.06 each :) Were labeled online items, but they had like 10 of them. The removable case is a really neat feature. I actually took it out and put my own case in there and it works just as good.[/QUOTE]
See stories like this are making me hold off on actually getting this case at this price on the incredibly off chance that I'll find one used or something. Though the Gamestops I've stopped by don't even have used Vita accessories.

[quote name='AwRy108']Also, for what it's worth from a 3DS XL owner: the Vita's software library, as "small" as it may seem, is about 10 times stronger than what the 3DS has right now. Hell, if it wasn't for the Mario titles, I would've sold mine long ago.[/QUOTE]

I agree completely. I find myself rarely using my 3ds anymore. If it weren't for Paper Mario and some other future titles I wouldn't keep it either.

[quote name='Vigilante']But I do that anyway, so would I be using the folio just to hold all my games in one place? They're already all in one place (in their respective cases). I don't see myself playing more than three different games in one trip, so I don't really see the benefit to getting this, at least not in my case (pun totally intended).

I could see justification for it if you do a lot of traveling, however.[/QUOTE]I would bring the full case with me but only the vault case actually would leave my car unless I may need the charger or other accessories.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']See stories like this are making me hold off on actually getting this case at this price on the incredibly off chance that I'll find one used or something. Though the Gamestops I've stopped by don't even have used Vita accessories.[/QUOTE]call the GS that you would be willing to travel to. If none have it super cheap buy it @ $29 you still have 30 days for a return/rebuy if needed.

I really want a case that can hold the vita and the PDP trigger grips. This one looks too small.

edit: I found a post indicating that the trigger grip and vita will fit if you dont use the pull out case that comes with it. Interesting, I'll take a look at this at gamestop tomorrow perhaps.

I'm hesitant to get a new case though since I want to keep using my persona 4 solid gold case (even though I damaged it already). But I also love the grips, go I hate making decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a bit concerned about the cloth that goes over the vita. With my old PSP hard case it had a high quality microfiber cloth i put over the screen when i closed just to be safe.. this doesn't come with a cloth does it? I dont get a good view of the inside but im very leery about having it touch the screen itself without a cloth over the screen.

I was looking at picking up the Crystal custom case as well, but that rubber backing on it looks iffy. Has anyone bought that one? I guess i may just pick this up for the hell of it but im concerned about putting the screen up against it. Can anyone chime on on how soft the material is. Is it microfiber? I really dont want it rubbing on the screen, it looks like a tight fit

Actually on that note: can anyone recomend an excelent microfiber cloth to go with this? I still havent found anything as good as my old PSP one. I want something that will be guarenteed not to scratch my vita and will remove the smudges well

[quote name='Kenshindono']Im a bit concerned about the cloth that goes over the vita. With my old PSP hard case it had a high quality microfiber cloth i put over the screen when i closed just to be safe.. this doesn't come with a cloth does it? I dont get a good view of the inside but im very leery about having it touch the screen itself without a cloth over the screen...[/QUOTE]

The inner lining (of the inner case) is comprised of soft cloth with cutouts for the 2 analog sticks. There's no cloth lining for the analog stick areas but there's a decent amount of distance between the plastic area & top of the analog sticks so I'm not concerned.

[quote name='Kenshindono']Im a bit concerned about the cloth that goes over the vita. With my old PSP hard case it had a high quality microfiber cloth i put over the screen when i closed just to be safe.. this doesn't come with a cloth does it? I dont get a good view of the inside but im very leery about having it touch the screen itself without a cloth over the screen.

I was looking at picking up the Crystal custom case as well, but that rubber backing on it looks iffy. Has anyone bought that one? I guess i may just pick this up for the hell of it but im concerned about putting the screen up against it. Can anyone chime on on how soft the material is. Is it microfiber? I really dont want it rubbing on the screen, it looks like a tight fit

Actually on that note: can anyone recomend an excelent microfiber cloth to go with this? I still havent found anything as good as my old PSP one. I want something that will be guarenteed not to scratch my vita and will remove the smudges well[/QUOTE]wouldn't the screen protect solve it

bread's done
Back