Slim Jim's EA Promotion

juanawoman

CAGiversary!
http://www.everycodewins.com/slimji...a&utm_medium=standard&utm_campaign=sj_ea_2012

Prizes include-

Downloadable items for:
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Wallpaper - Eyes On
Wallpaper - KA
Wallpaper - Longshot
Wallpaper - Walking
Arctic Gun Camo (PC, PS3, 360) "Coming Soon"
Bosnia Gun Camo (PC, PS3, 360) "Coming Soon"
Desert Gun Camo (PC, PS3, 360) "Coming Soon"

Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Wallpaper - Dodge Charger
Wallpaper - Corvette ZR1
Wallpaper - Porsche 918
Exclusive Dodge Charger (PC, PS3, 360) "Coming Soon"

Dead Space 3
"Coming February 2013"

Origin
$5 off coupon for select titles; titles pictured are The Sims 3: Pets, Need for Speed: The Run, SSX, Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3 Premium, Fifa 12, Tiger Woods something, The Sims 3: Diesel, Fight Night Champion. Titles are mixed platforms of PC, PS3 and 360 so I assume this coupon will work for all systems; no idea how/if it stacks.

Xbox 360 and EA games

PS3 and EA games

TVs and Tablets

Trip to EA Games

Most, and certainly not least, a Slim Jim Gamer's Ammo Belt (LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='the indianbeast']it asks me for a gift code! where do you get it??[/QUOTE]

To play online you will need a Game Code found inside specially-marked packages of Slim Jim Sticks, Gable Top Boxes, Dare Sticks, Dare Jerky and Steakhouse...or, to obtain a free Game Code without purchase by mail: To receive a free Game Code by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Slim Jim Game Code Request, P.O. Box 1391, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Requests must be received by August 16, 2013. Residents of VT only need not affix postage to self-addressed envelope. Limit one request per stamped outer envelope, and limit one free game code request per person per day

Here's a list of the current prizes you can get:

• Wallpaper - Eyes On
  • Wallpaper - KA
  • Wallpaper - Longshot
  • Wallpaper - Walking
  • Arctic Gun Camo (PC, PS3, 360) "Coming Soon"
  • Bosnia Gun Camo (PC, PS3, 360) "Coming Soon"
  • Desert Gun Camo (PC, PS3, 360) "Coming Soon"
  • Wallpaper - Dodge Charger
  • Wallpaper - Corvette ZR1
  • Wallpaper - Porsche 918
  • Exclusive Dodge Charger (PC, PS3, 360) "Coming Soon"
Dead Space 3
  • "Coming February 2013"
Origin
  • $5 off coupon for select titles; titles pictured are The Sims 3: Pets, Need for Speed: The Run, SSX, Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3 Premium, Fifa 12, Tiger Woods something, The Sims 3: Diesel, Fight Night Champion. Titles are mixed platforms of PC, PS3 and 360 so I assume this coupon will work for all systems; no idea how/if it stacks.

[quote name='KanYozakura']Here's a list of the current prizes you can get:

• Wallpaper - Eyes On
  • Wallpaper - KA
  • Wallpaper - Longshot
  • Wallpaper - Walking
  • Arctic Gun Camo (PC, PS3, 360) "Coming Soon"
  • Bosnia Gun Camo (PC, PS3, 360) "Coming Soon"
  • Desert Gun Camo (PC, PS3, 360) "Coming Soon"
  • Wallpaper - Dodge Charger
  • Wallpaper - Corvette ZR1
  • Wallpaper - Porsche 918
  • Exclusive Dodge Charger (PC, PS3, 360) "Coming Soon"
Dead Space 3
  • "Coming February 2013"
Origin
  • $5 off coupon for select titles; titles pictured are The Sims 3: Pets, Need for Speed: The Run, SSX, Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3 Premium, Fifa 12, Tiger Woods something, The Sims 3: Diesel, Fight Night Champion. Titles are mixed platforms of PC, PS3 and 360 so I assume this coupon will work for all systems; no idea how/if it stacks.
[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks. Added.

OK, so here is some info:

The Dead Space 3 freebies aren't available until February 2013.

I redeemed for a coupon and it is utter crap. It is $5 off certain titles but it won't tell you which titles and it only works if you spend more than $40.

So barring some sort of firesale, it's really not worth anything. I would skip it and go for one of the other prizes.

The thing that sucked for me is they never told me the conditions of it (Mainly spend more than $40) until after I had redeemed my code for it. Had I know I would have just grabbed a WP.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']OK, so here is some info:

The Dead Space 3 freebies aren't available until February 2013.

I redeemed for a coupon and it is utter crap. It is $5 off certain titles but it won't tell you which titles and it only works if you spend more than $40.

So barring some sort of firesale, it's really not worth anything. I would skip it and go for one of the other prizes.

The thing that sucked for me is they never told me the conditions of it (Mainly spend more than $40) until after I had redeemed my code for it. Had I know I would have just grabbed a WP.[/QUOTE]

Its any game as long as its over $40 in the checkout page. I added Dead Space 2 $30 and Crysis 2 and got $5 off making ot $48 .48.

So I just plugged in a code and was pleasantly surprised with the message that I've won a free game and was prompted to select a platform: PC, PS3, or 360. I picked PC and then it just said my game would arrive in 6-8 weeks, but never really said what game it was... anybody know what they're sending out?

Thanks to the people I work with, I'm usually maxing out the 10 codes a day. Haven't won anything though, but I'll have every gun skin for Warfighter, and whatever skins they end up having for Dead Space 3 when it's released.

Dead Space 3 Rewards are up now. 3 different weapons. I got all 3 gun codes for Dead Space 3 on Xbox. If anyone want them. PM me. One code per person please. No More!

Broadbow Arc Cutter Gone
Originally made for cutting metal, this modified Line Gun fires a beam of electricity over two feet wide capable of slicing through metal, bone and flesh with equal efficiency.

Rapido CAW-4b Gone
Perfect for the cramped icy caves of Tau Volantis, the Rapido Compact Assault Weapon is a fearsome combination of precision and speed. The barrel extension provides a tight spread ideal for pinpointing limbs while the streamlined feed system makes reloading a breeze in pressure situations.

The Skewer Gone
A single shot from this high-pressure javelin gun is enough to send Necromorph bodies flying before solidly pinning them to the ice. Soldiers on Tau Volantis called this enemy suppression technique the "Necro Kabob".

If anyone would like to trade (MSP) I can hook you up with Dead Space 3 items.....

2HLineGun_BroadbowArcCutter.jpg

Broadbow Arc Cutter
Originally made for cutting metal, this modified Line Gun fires a beam of electricity over two feet wide capable of slicing through metal, bone and flesh with equal efficiency.

2HP90_Rapido_CAW-4b.jpg

Rapido CAW-4b
Perfect for the cramped icy caves of Tau Volantis, the Rapido Compact Assault Weapon is a fearsome combination of precision and speed. The barrel extension provides a tight spread ideal for pinpointing limbs while the streamlined feed system makes reloading a breeze in pressure situations.

2HJavPrim_Skewer.jpg

The Skewer
A single shot from this high-pressure javelin gun is enough to send Necromorph bodies flying before solidly pinning them to the ice. Soldiers on Tau Volantis called this enemy suppression technique the "Necro Kabob".
I'll trade all 3 for 200msp.... Send me a PM and let me know what console (PS3, 360 or PC)

EDIT: sorry anyone..... I did not realize that Slim jim only lets you redeem each code once!! (what a load of bull, I have over 30 codes to use on my 1 slim jim account) so all the 360 codes are allready gone.... :( still got all the guns for the pc and ps3

Shoot, I forgot about these. What's the easiest/cheapest way to get all the Slim Jim promo DLC? How many of these things do I have to buy?

I live in the UK right now, so I don't think they sell SJ here. I'll be returning to homeland in June. If anybody has a codes to spare, that would be pretty neat. Thanks guys

If anyone has any spare Slim Jims codes let me know. I wonder if it bad form to buy Slim Jims, keep the wrapper and give the Slim Jim to a homeless person.

[quote name='goodbyetonight']I have 6 unused codes that I can use on the PC and 360 guns if anyone's willing to trade. I already used the PS3 codes myself, sorry.[/QUOTE]

Are you willing to sell them?

[quote name='goodbyetonight']Yep, definitely. Should have said that in my first post.[/QUOTE]

How much for all 6?

I need 2 of the Slim Jim codes for my PS3 version of Dead Space 3. CML if you want to trade or sell.

i still have all 3 guns for the PC, PS3 and 360(360 codes now GONE)... the first 200 msp gets them (to clarify you get one set of code for whichever console you choose)

I have 14 unused codes that are attached to my account and they're waiting to be redeemed for content. I'm selling them if anyone's interested

[quote name='canvasch']i still have all 3 guns for the PC, PS3 and 360(360 codes now GONE)... the first 200 msp gets them (to clarify you get one set of code for whichever console you choose)[/QUOTE]

Hey. I cant PM you because your inbox is full.

I have no desire to use these. Whoever gets to them first can have them. :bouncy:

LNQH-9PA8-P29T
GNQH-9PAN-YVDN
H529-BMAM-R7VM
ENQH-9PAH-PTQW
M529-BMAL-3Y4N

[quote name='spooie_redux']I have no desire to use these. Whoever gets to them first can have them. :bouncy:

LNQH-9PA8-P29T
GNQH-9PAN-YVDN
H529-BMAM-R7VM
ENQH-9PAH-PTQW
M529-BMAL-3Y4N[/QUOTE]

wow all 5 lurked, thanks though!

if anyone is interested... a few weeks ago I won a free game from this promotion, it came in the mail the other day... It was SSX for the 360... when I won, asked me which console, I chose 360... the pictured games were...
Battlefield 3 - PS3
SSX - 360
Mass Effect 3 - PC

I am not sure if that means those are the games you get for each console... but uhh.... i did end up getting SSX for the 360 so... maybe... (Was hoping for ME3 lol)

good luck CAGs

[quote name='canvasch']if anyone is interested... a few weeks ago I won a free game from this promotion, it came in the mail the other day... It was SSX for the 360... when I won, asked me which console, I chose 360... the pictured games were...
Battlefield 3 - PS3
SSX - 360
Mass Effect 3 - PC

I am not sure if that means those are the games you get for each console... but uhh.... i did end up getting SSX for the 360 so... maybe... (Was hoping for ME3 lol)

good luck CAGs[/QUOTE]

I wonder if BF3 was the Premium Edition...

Edit: Still need PS3 Dead Space 3 guns and I hate the taste of Slim Jims :p

How much does a case cost? I want some ds3 codes for the 360. I don't intend to eat any of them though. If I end up buying a carton I'll post back with some free codes.
So I guess at walmart its 27.50 for 24 or
http://www.officemax.com/office-sup...room Supplies&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=23151777
or 100 for 32 at office max. If i am going to invest 32 into slim jims I think I'd have to sell the codes..
Oh amazon 23.91 for 100 sale and prime eligible.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0EKW4PGN9YS94MJQZ60Z

[quote name='Desousa93']How much does a case cost? I want some ds3 codes for the 360. I don't intend to eat any of them though. If I end up buying a carton I'll post back with some free codes.
http://www.officemax.com/office-sup...room Supplies&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=23151777
or 100 for 32 at office max. If i am going to invest 32 into slim jims I think I'd have to sell the codes..
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0EKW4PGN9YS94MJQZ60Z[/QUOTE]
So...you're just going to throw them away? You have to open the package in order to get the code, so if you're not going to eat them, you should at least put them in a baggy and pawn them off on a friend or give some homeless folks heartburn. Also, I don't know if this is a universal price, but our Walmart has the long sticks for 98 cents each. If you haven't checked the physical store, I would do so 'cause you only need three codes to get all of the DS3 stuff.

[quote name='Desousa93']How much does a case cost? I want some ds3 codes for the 360. I don't intend to eat any of them though. If I end up buying a carton I'll post back with some free codes.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0EKW4PGN9YS94MJQZ60Z[/QUOTE]
Just a fyi these only have one code per box, not per slim jim.

Damn, people seem to be paying for these on ebay. I'm sitting on about 40 redeem codes. I should sell them for $1 amazon per code towards a 3DS XL lol

Dammit, I wasn't paying enough attention and I accidentally redeemed two of my codes for PS3 and PC content. Now I have to get more Slim Jims. (Woe is me, right?)

Here, somebody can have this Dodge Charger for NFS (PS3):
554H-N8NE-H74E

I'd give away the PC version, but it didn't come with a code.

bread's done
Back