GGT #200 With Special Guest Appearances From CheapyD, Wombat and Shipwreck!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather-forecast-growing-innuendo.gif

Our campus game reviewer wrote a column about RE6 today. He said the reviews out there are "just opinions" and that real people are actually enjoying the game, so "don't listen to the mainstream media."

I don't think I'm attending a real university.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Our campus game reviewer wrote a column about RE6 today. He said the reviews out there are "just opinions" and that real people are actually enjoying the game, so "don't listen to the mainstream media."

I don't think I'm attending a real university.[/QUOTE]
''fuck those other opinions they're wrong take my opinion''

[quote name='panzerfaust']Our campus game reviewer wrote a column about RE6 today. He said the reviews out there are "just opinions" and that real people are actually enjoying the game, so "don't listen to the mainstream media."

I don't think I'm attending a real university.[/QUOTE]

This was your first clue?

Doesn't really bother me that much since they've said Injustice will have the same, if not more, single player content than MK9 had. Plus I have real life friends and a wife to play games with.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I'm in the middle of the application process for transferring out, actually.[/QUOTE]

That is good!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'll get Injustice for $20 and play with you, Joel. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I will too. The netcode will probably be so terrible that we won't even notice joel's ping. :bouncy:

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Doesn't really bother me that much since they've said Injustice will have the same, if not more, single player content than MK9 had. Plus I have real life friends and a wife to play games with.[/QUOTE]

Why isn't your wife your friend?

On that matter, why isn't your wife real life like your friends?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Vita owners, get off your asses and buy MBA tomorrow:

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack $5.59 (Normal) $3.91 (PS+)[/QUOTE]
I already own it. Though I was pretty disappointed in it considering how much people hyped it up. Could barely bring myself to finish it.
[quote name='Indignate']Why isn't your wife your friend?

On that matter, why isn't your wife real life like your friends?[/QUOTE]
I know a lot of people say "my spouse is my best friend." I guess that's true, but I see her more as a part of me. We've been together since I was 17 years old. She's far more than a friend.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Considering how abysmal the netcode was in the MK9 console release, this isn't a good sign:
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/15/injustice-gods-among-uss-online-mode-built-on-a-mortal-kombat/[/QUOTE]

The netcode for the Vita version was decent. I didn't see him specifically mention the console versions.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Plus I have real life friends and a wife to play games with.[/QUOTE]

friday1ky.jpg

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm sure I'll be able to get Uraizen to play at least some of Injustice with me, so I'm good.[/QUOTE]

Joel, if the netcode in it sucks ass...
SfByT.jpg

[quote name='Indignate']Didn't you buy KoF?[/QUOTE]

Day 1, it was a mistake and one that I don't intend to make again. These are the people I'll buy a fighter from on day 1 now:

Iron Galaxy
Dumps (if they keep using SFxT's netcode)
Namco (they actually share their netcode internally)
ArcSys

[quote name='panzerfaust']I'm in the middle of the application process for transferring out, actually.[/QUOTE]
Dude i knew niu wasnt a real school since the second week of my freshmen year.
Where r u planning on transfering to? Do niu credits transfer nice?
I would love to get out of this school, just too damn conveinent to not go anywhere else

plan on commuting to naperville at north central college, not sure about the credits just yet.

if that doesn't work out then i'm not sure, all i know is i don't want to see this campus ever again.

[quote name='panzerfaust']plan on commuting to naperville at north central college, not sure about the credits just yet.

if that doesn't work out then i'm not sure, all i know is i don't want to see this campus ever again.[/QUOTE]

But aren't you on your final semester?

[quote name='panzerfaust']it was supposed to be, then i sort of dropped my major. i really hate coding.

im going through some shit right now, lol[/QUOTE]

Ah, alright, well... good luck to ya then and hope whatever shit you're going through gets resolved.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']Dude i knew niu wasnt a real school since the second week of my freshmen year.
Where r u planning on transfering to? Do niu credits transfer nice?
I would love to get out of this school, just too damn conveinent to not go anywhere else[/QUOTE]
[quote name='panzerfaust']plan on commuting to naperville at north central college, not sure about the credits just yet.

if that doesn't work out then i'm not sure, all i know is i don't want to see this campus ever again.[/QUOTE]
My friend went there forever. I'd go visit and hang on the weekends. It was always a treat. Student body was a mix of backwoods hillbilly types, spoiled upper middle class white kids, and urban ghetto minorities. He'd have to do teacher assistant shit, grading papers. Some of those papers. . .Yeah, the future is about as dim as the numbskulls that go there. Good lord, how can you pursue a degree in something and barely be able to write a sentence or communicate a single thought clearly? Boggles my mind.

Oh yeah, gotta love the invalids that wander the streets. I take it there's a mental hospital that makes the residents go wander about until nightfall. They stagger around like zombies.
[quote name='distgfx']Ah, alright, well... good luck to ya then and hope whatever shit you're going through gets resolved.[/QUOTE]
Agreed, good luck, hope it all works out. :grouphug:

Finished Dishonored. It was a fun game, and I loved the tools you have at your disposal. Probably going to replay it in the future to do a ghost run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back