GameStop PUR Steal (?) of the Week! 20% Off Any One Pre-Owned Game or Acc. 5,000 Pts

klimb22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I believe it was 4,000 points the last time they offered this but...

Get 20% Off Any One Pre-Owned Game or Accessory

Steal of the Week! Get 20% off the purchase of any one pre-owned game or accessory, from Monday, October 15, through Sunday, November 4. Use it to get that game you just missed, that wireless controller you’ve been looking for or hundreds of other items. Hurry and redeem this coupon for 5,000 points, as it is only available until Sunday, October 21!

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to availability by location. Price subject to change without notice. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer expires 11/4/12.

First person to ask if this stacks with B2G1 get a special prize. :lol:

I have a Gamestop 20% off Birthday coupon that I got on my Bday, Can I combine both? and yes what about the B2G1 and this?

[quote name='Ashlee']I have a Gamestop 20% off Birthday coupon that I got on my Bday, Can I combine both? and yes what about the B2G1 and this?[/QUOTE]

No you can't.

[quote name='Ashlee']I have a Gamestop 20% off Birthday coupon that I got on my Bday, Can I combine both? and yes what about the B2G1 and this?[/QUOTE]

Yes. GS should let you stack up to four promotions. This also works when you trade in games... So if you can find 2 other 20% off codes, you should get 80% off of your purchase.

If you use it with the B2G1, you get 20% off of each game, so 60% off! Awesome deal!

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Yes. GS should let you stack up to four promotions. This also works when you trade in games... So if you can find 2 other 20% off codes, you should get 80% off of your purchase.

If you use it with the B2G1, you get 20% off of each game, so 60% off! Awesome deal![/QUOTE]

Great, thank you! :)

[quote name='crazedracerguy']
If you use it with the B2G1, you get 20% off of each game, so 60% off! Awesome deal![/QUOTE]

Whoa, I did not know this - might have to use this coupon.

BTW your math is way off.

I have 9000 points on PUR that have been sitting there for over a year since I boycotted that crap place but damn do I want Xenoblade Chronicles... Anyone think it might go on sell soon or get a price drop?

[quote name='Tonious']I have 9000 points on PUR that have been sitting there for over a year since I boycotted that crap place but damn do I want Xenoblade Chronicles... Anyone think it might go on sell soon or get a price drop?[/QUOTE]

Don't give in. You have GS on their knees. Another week and I am sure they will be out of business.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Don't give in. You have GS on their knees. Another week and I am sure they will be out of business.[/QUOTE]
...was that suppose to contribute anything to this conversation?

[quote name='Tonious']...was that suppose to contribute anything to this conversation?[/QUOTE]

Nope and neither did your first post.

[quote name='strait edge follower']That 5000 points can get you a 5$ off any purchase coupon, much more usefull than this[/QUOTE]

Huh? If the game is

[quote name='strait edge follower']That 5000 points can get you a 5$ off any purchase coupon, much more usefull than this[/QUOTE]
True, since you can use it on any item, but if you are buying a pre-owned game $25 or more you save more dough with this.

Not entirely. If someone is wanting to get a used game above $25, one comes out ahead. Beats having to wait for hopeful deals or multi-purchases....or a birthday.

[quote name='Pounce!']Not entirely. If someone is wanting to get a used game above $25, one comes out ahead. Beats having to wait for hopeful deals or multi-purchases....or a birthday.[/QUOTE]
I think strait edge follower said "more useful" meaning being able to use it on anything, not just pre-owned. He didn't say "more valuable"

[quote name='klimb22']I think strait edge follower said "more useful" meaning being able to use it on anything, not just pre-owned. He didn't say "more valuable"[/QUOTE]

And yes this is what i was saying :)

[quote name='KanYozakura']Damn, too bad the only preowned game I'm looking to get would only save me $1.8...not worth it.[/QUOTE]
Right, that's when you get the $5 off coupon for 4000 points.

[quote name='KanYozakura']Damn, too bad the only preowned game I'm looking to get would only save me $1.8...not worth it.[/QUOTE]

4000 points gets you a 5$ off used game coupon if that helps

[quote name='cancerman1120']Nope and neither did your first post.[/QUOTE]
Keeping in mind this is the
Internet.
Like all people you're entitled to your opinion and it's
Likely my fault for being so blunt about my dislike for gamestop.
You're right, I apologize.
Once I make up my mind I'll probably break down and
Use those points on Xenoblade Chonicles.
Really hope it goes on sale before 11/4 though.
So no hard feelings. ^_^
Ending it here.
Letting it go.
For now.
cancerman1120. Just do it...

zDcF7.gif

zDcF7.gif

So as far as the value of this coupon per points spent your game really needs to be above $31.25. It costs 4,000 points for a $5 coupon (pre-owned) so if you spend 5,000 points that has a value of $6.25 in pre-owned discounts. 20% of $31.25 is $6.25.

[quote name='Tonious']Keeping in mind this is the
Internet.
Like all people you're entitled to your opinion and it's
Likely my fault for being so blunt about my dislike for gamestop.
You're right, I apologize.
Once I make up my mind I'll probably break down and
Use those points on Xenoblade Chonicles.
Really hope it goes on sale before 11/4 though.
So no hard feelings. ^_^
Ending it here.
Letting it go.
For now.
cancerman1120. Just do it...

zDcF7.gif

zDcF7.gif
[/QUOTE]

I am sure you are very proud of yourself right now...I guess I should just leave.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Oh great the newbies are starting to chime in.[/QUOTE]

Sorry couldn't help it; too easy xD

But seriously don't be harsh the man was just asking a question

[quote name='cancerman1120']Oh great the newbies are starting to chime in.[/QUOTE]

For the record, you have more posts in here than anyone else and not a single one was on topic or helpful to anyone. So maybe it's time for the trolling to stop?

[quote name='Mugatu']For the record, you have more posts in here than anyone else and not a single one was on topic or helpful to anyone. So maybe it's time for the trolling to stop?[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']I've been wanting to get a Kinect.....

Can I use this coupon with a $5 off any purchase coupon ?[/QUOTE]

I believe it is only one coupon per transaction

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']I believe it is only one coupon per transaction[/QUOTE]

That's what I was worried about.....they suck lol. It isn't even like I'm getting that much over on them getting a Kinect for $50+tax

[quote name='cancerman1120']So as far as the value of this coupon per points spent your game really needs to be above $31.25. It costs 4,000 points for a $5 coupon (pre-owned) so if you spend 5,000 points that has a value of $6.25 in pre-owned discounts. 20% of $31.25 is $6.25.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mugatu']For the record, you have more posts in here than anyone else and not a single one was on topic or helpful to anyone. So maybe it's time for the trolling to stop?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']:applause:[/QUOTE]

You should both learn to read. So STFU. There are like 4 posts in this entire thread on topic. The first post I responded to was never on topic. Complaining about gamestop and then asking if anyone thought a game was going to go on sale in the future is not on topic.

[quote name='cancerman1120']You should both learn to read. So STFU. There are like 4 posts in this entire thread on topic. The first post I responded to was never on topic. Complaining about gamestop and then asking if anyone thought a game was going to go on sale in the future is not on topic.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't really matter if he was just a little off topic...this is a forum after all; where you know, people discuss things :roll:

You were just looking for a fight tbh. :whistle2:|

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Yes. GS should let you stack up to four promotions. This also works when you trade in games... So if you can find 2 other 20% off codes, you should get 80% off of your purchase.

[quote name='Mugatu']Whoa, I did not know this - might have to use this coupon.

BTW your math is way off.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cancerman1120']Did not take long for a bunch of shit info to permeate this thread.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mugatu']Well I guess I'm a grade A sucker - oh well LOL[/QUOTE]

Oh I just realized you are the guy who thought you could combine this with B2G1 until I chimed in with my "unhelpful" post about people posting shit info. Then you have the nerve to say I did not help anyone.

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']That's what I was worried about.....they suck lol. It isn't even like I'm getting that much over on them getting a Kinect for $50+tax[/QUOTE]

Well if you are going to buy a Kinect system I assume you are also going to buy a game. Use the 20% on one transaction and the $5 off coupon on another :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']What ever gave you that idea ? ;)[/QUOTE]

Because you are the best CAG in the world!

*crosses arms*

[quote name='strait edge follower']Nooo not lolcats !!!!! I hate those things[/QUOTE]
What?! Insolence!

[quote name='leung19']Looking to buy Forza 4, should i use this coupon for that? Used price is 37.99[/QUOTE]

Is $7.50 or so saved worth 5,000 points to you? Usually it's 8,000 points to save $10 on a used game. So this deal is 667 points per dollar whereas it's typically 800 points per dollar.

If you know you want that game, then yeah it's a slightly better deal than what they normally offer, but I wouldn't rush out to get in on the deal or anything. A better one will come along.

bread's done
Back