Any 3DS XL deals?

If you have a time machine, you could get a 3DS XL for really cheap on release day with the Future-Shop "trade 5 games" deal. I managed to get my XL for 50$ and 2 old games I didn't play anymore. Considering I then sold my original 3DS for 120$, that was an incredible deal.

If you only live in the present... there's no deal that I know of right now. You might have to wait for the black friday week to get something decent. :/

I wish you asked this question last week. I could have told you Toys R Us was having a 1 day sale with the 3DS XL at $175. But that day has come and gone.

Your best bet might be SDM with the 20x points day coming up on the 20th, and the Mega Redemption day on December 1st.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I think Costco has it for 179.99 in store. I can check tomorrow while I'm there.[/QUOTE]

Last price I remember for system only was 197 or some such. Only confirmed price I can get is 244 for a red+mario kart 7+extra stylii.

Best bet is to just wait out until 'Black Friday'; it's only a couple more weeks.

If you're in Toronto, I'm selling mine... got it at launch but didn't like it and it's been sitting here. It's been played for 15 minutes.

I have a save $50 off of $150 or more coupon from Staples that I won't be using. It expires on the 18th and it's good in store and online. That would knock the price down to $150. If you want it, message me your email and I will forward it to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Griptor']If you're in Toronto, I'm selling mine... got it at launch but didn't like it and it's been sitting here. It's been played for 15 minutes.[/QUOTE]

How much are you looking to get for it?

[quote name='gamer602']Buying at SDM with 20x the points on Wednesday will be like getting back a $105 gift card :)[/QUOTE]

Yep. It'll push me to the top redemption points for the Mega Redemption day later in the year. Not sure what I'll end up buying though!

[quote name='EvilMario']Yep. It'll push me to the top redemption points for the Mega Redemption day later in the year. Not sure what I'll end up buying though![/QUOTE]

EASY: wiiu

bread's done
Back