(USA/Canada)Free 400 Microsoft Points via Facebook Survey (Dead)

clonesniper666

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
400 Microsoft points for doing a 5 question 30 second long survey and installing a Facebook app:
https://www.facebook.com/XboxCanada/app_279978308780607

Just click the
Help Me Find Out Which One I am text
for the survey to pop up

Sorry if this is posted else where but I did not see it in the Free section.

Also sorry for not supplying more details but Mobile CAG has its limits.

Edit: Freebie is DEAD!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrcheeses']All I got was a code for a song.[/QUOTE]

I tried that code. That code is actually the microsoft points!

[quote name='dungonmaster316']lame i just won a song, i wanted 400msp[/QUOTE]

The code for the song is actually the 400msp.

wow, thanks. I wonder how many codes they have until its cut off. Need to get my gf to do it on her account.

OH and make an account for my parents, dog, cat, pet rock...

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']How do you know if you won? I just got a thanks for entering message.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't working for me in Chrome. Switched over to Safari and the code showed up on the page after hitting the magic button.

Thanks OP!

Was able to get two codes, but yeah I'm getting 404 on it. Refreshed in chrome until it came up and clicked as fast as I could.

Hmm, I want to try and get a few more codes, but if people are getting already redeemed ones I wont bother. Got two, but man potentially a lot of free points if this thing worked better.

got about $30 in msp...
Now it's asking for security checks on facebook (need phone number)
Oh well, I can't complain

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']It told me my code was already redeemed :roll:[/QUOTE]
I was going to save my code for later but I guess I better redeem it.

[quote name='Kolma']got about $30 in msp...
Now it's asking for security checks on facebook (need phone number)
Oh well, I can't complain[/QUOTE]

Nice... :roll:

[quote name='vantheman']Well, I had it copy pasted, then re copied the link to send to a friend before redeeming the code :/[/QUOTE]

anybody want to bet this is on reddit now?

For everyone who keeps saying they got the thing that says "Thanks for entering", that means you did the wrong thing.

You're not suppose to fill out the Contest stuff.

You click the thing that says "Help me find out what it is" (or whatever it says) under the 1st question.

Got one code so far, may try for another if the dance central site doesn't stay down, and the xbox.com site. If not, oh well, 400 points was fair enough.
Edit - used 2 more accounts on 2 other computers and managed to get 1200 points altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back