No More Heroes - Heroes Paradise: $14.99 + FREE S&H @ NewEgg.com

[quote name='Bosamba']Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

No, thank you: your NewEgg posts are usually some of my favorite b/c they're clear, concise, and usually full of temptation. Way too many users on here are clueless about forum and thread ettiquite, and could stand to learn a thing or two from you. Keep it up!

[quote name='AwRy108']No, thank you: your NewEgg posts are usually some of my favorite b/c they're clear, concise, and usually full of temptation. Way too many users on here are clueless about forum and thread ettiquite, and could stand to learn a thing or two from you. Keep it up![/QUOTE]

For the love of everything, stop making me buy stuff!!! Thank OP. :)

.... I should be getting my Yakuza from Newegg that I bought on Friday today.... and now this game. Dammit.

[quote name='AwRy108']No, thank you: your NewEgg posts are usually some of my favorite b/c they're clear, concise, and usually full of temptation. Way too many users on here are clueless about forum and thread ettiquite, and could stand to learn a thing or two from you. Keep it up![/QUOTE]

agreed Bosamba is usually on top of all newegg deals and does a very good job of laying everything down with all the info we need. I subscribe to the newegg deals newsletter and whenever I find a deal on it I try to post it on CAG only to find out Bosamba has already done it, you have my Thanks as well and keep it up

[quote name='kburns10']Never played this on the Wii but just recently got the move. You guys recommend this?[/QUOTE]I would say go for it. You can use the normal PS3 controller as well, though it feels kind of awkward since I played the Wii version, AND I was playing the sequel around the same time as well, but you'll get used it to. I don't have Move, though from what I've heard, it's more or less the same, but slightly worse.

I got it for $10 from Family Video. I'd still say $15 is a good price for the game.

I played it with the move, got through 70% of it, the game is fun but I somehow expected the slashing motions would correspond to my movements (like in Sorcery), but it's not, it's just for the final kill motion where you flick your controller horizontal and vertical. The move controller is mostly for controlling your dodge, which gets extremely exhausting in the harder levels towards the end. That's why I switched to the normal controller to beat the rest 30%.

[quote name='TooPoor']I played it with the move, got through 70% of it, the game is fun but I somehow expected the slashing motions would correspond to my movements (like in Sorcery), but it's not, it's just for the final kill motion where you flick your controller horizontal and vertical. The move controller is mostly for controlling your dodge, which gets extremely exhausting in the harder levels towards the end. That's why I switched to the normal controller to beat the rest 30%.[/QUOTE]

Man that really makes me want to try a demo first. If I didn't have a backlog already I wouldn't care. I'll give it some thought. Thanks for the help guys!

I have played both versions. The Wii version has better controls, but the PS3 looks better. Using a DualShock controller will wear it out quickly since it uses R3 so much. Move controller does not work as well as the Wii controller surprisingly.

Oh yeah, I forgot that you use L3 & R3. Perhaps the only game I can think of to which used it frequently.

& yeah, PS3 version looks SOOOO much better than the Wii version.

[quote name='Zonic505']Oh yeah, I forgot that you use L3 & R3. Perhaps the only game I can think of to which used it frequently.

& yeah, PS3 version looks SOOOO much better than the Wii version.[/QUOTE]

Ever played any FPS games? But yeah, i get your point

bread's done
Back