Amazon PCDD 25% off all Digital Download coupon code - Guild Wars 2 $45

Sutarion

CAGiversary!
This was mentioned in the PCDD sticky thread, but I thought it deserved additional attention:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009PNLAAW/

Enter coupon code "SQRLUVOC" at checkout.

Note that this is not available on XCOM: Enemy Unknown or Borderlands 2.

No keys remaining for this bundle, 25% off coupon available this week only
This week we intended to run the "Amazingly Great Square Bundle" from Sunday-Saturday. Unfortunately demand was so high that we ran out of our allocation of keys. We are going to be replacing this deal with a 25% off coupon redeemable against any Digital Video Game sold and distributed by Amazon.com, with the exception of XBOX Live and PlayStation Network points and subscriptions, XCOM: Enemy Uknown, and Borderlands 2. Please use code “SQRLUVOC” at checkout to redeem this coupon. This offer is valid through 11:59 PM PST on Saturday, October 20, 2012.

Can we use this code more than once? And is there anything worthwhile to spend this code on?

Im thinking maybe a couple pre orders...

EDIT: Doesnt work on pre orders... Well I guess this code is useless...

not sure why you think it useless when their many good games that you can apply it too for 25% off if price of a pre order a issue black friday is around the corner

I had a $6 off amazon coupon for war of the roses, it stacked with the 25% off so I went for it.

At less than $15 even if i dont like it big deal.

[quote name='whats_the_word']Works on Borderlands 2 Season pass..[/QUOTE]
Sweet just tried it on the same thing and worked AWESOME

Last edited by a moderator:
It registered for NBA 2k13 DD preorder. As well as the $50 premium content for Battlefield 3.... Now. Which one to use it on...

sig.jpg
Did not work for me. :whistle2:s

[quote name='Tallkido']it worked on bf3 premium yesterday but not today is the coupon dead?[/QUOTE]

Yup, it's now dead.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI guys coupon is dead, NFS deal starts tomorrow :)

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back