Kid Icarus Uprising, includes stand, AR cards and cardboard box $25
Harvest Moon 3D Tale of Two Towns $20
Street Fighter IV 3D $15
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy $15
Rayman 3D $12
Sims 3 Pets (small tear in front plastic of case thanks to amazon sticker) $8

All are complete with manual and box.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i'll pick up resident evil and fftheatrythm i'm trying to get the world ends with you and if i dont get ill get one of these for sure.

Sorry for the delay.

If you're still interested I still have Resident Evil: Revelations and Final Fantasy Theatrhythm.

I'll also let the Club Nintendo case go for $22.

[quote name='masshuum']Sorry for the delay.

If you're still interested I still have Resident Evil: Revelations and Final Fantasy Theatrhythm.

I'll also let the Club Nintendo case go for $22.[/QUOTE]

If you can you save those for a week or two? Sorry but I need money for halo at the moment.

$22? Damn is it rare or anything?

[quote name='diazt350']If you can you save those for a week or two? Sorry but I need money for halo at the moment.

$22? Damn is it rare or anything?[/QUOTE]

I can't promise anything, but if no one grabs them in the meantime, I have no problem.

I wouldn't say the case is rare, but it's just OOP right now and I don't know if Nintendo plans on doing another batch. I think they already did it 3 times, sold out each time. It just happens to be in demand.

[quote name='masshuum']I can't promise anything, but if no one grabs them in the meantime, I have no problem.

I wouldn't say the case is rare, but it's just OOP right now and I don't know if Nintendo plans on doing another batch. I think they already did it 3 times, sold out each time. It just happens to be in demand.[/QUOTE]

Yea I know, I'll have the money in a week :D

I see. I didn't even know they had those ups and I had coins to spent on.

What happened to resident evil?

I'll PM you next week for final fantasy since I don't see resident evil up I'll get this one instead.

[quote name='diazt350']What happened to resident evil?
[/QUOTE]

It's sitting here on my desk along with Zelda ;) sorry!

[quote name='diazt350']What happened to resident evil?

I'll PM you next week for final fantasy since I don't see resident evil up I'll get this one instead.[/QUOTE]

It was sold because all I keep hearing is "next week" and I said from the start that I wouldn't hold it but if I still had it when you had the money that I would have no problem selling it then. I also won't wait another week. I plan on switching to eBay on Monday for whatever remains. Sorry.

bread's done
Back