[Giveaway : Game] Blockland : 10 copies

Rotondo

CAGiversary!
Hi I've been a member of CAG for a while now, always enjoying the great deals you guys post. So today I want to give something back.

My friends and I have a game called Blockland that we've been working on for a few years that we're now trying to get on steam through greenlight.

So I figured why not give away some copies to get some more attention for the game.

Contest Rules:

The rules are simple, just post here by October 23rd 5:00pm EST and I'll randomly choose 10 people to get the codes. You can post whatever you want, fun memories with legos, or about that one time you took a megablock to the face.

Just to clarify you don't have to vote below on the steam greenlight page, but it would be appreciated.

Greenlight Page:

Vote for Blockland on Steam Greenlight

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds pretty cool, definitely hoping to be able to check this game out. How long did it take you guys?

[quote name='BigBob']Sounds pretty cool, definitely hoping to be able to check this game out. How long did it take you guys?[/QUOTE]

Originally the game was released in alpha form back in 2004 it even got some attention on the screen savers. In 2007 it went retail, but we've been continually improving on it.

[quote name='iRandom']I remember building mechs with legs or wheels with just the legos I had. In this game, could you build mechs?[/QUOTE]
You can build whatever you want!

Here's a video of a mech someone made as an add-on, Youtube Mech.

[quote name='Blade']Thanks for the contest! I voted. Hopefully you make it so we can get our Steam codes. ;)[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify the codes will work now with how we sell the game, but will also work on steam if we get on.

WOW i remember playing the alpha all the time back in the day. we would play it for hours the watch some homestar runner. Good times. Building huge mazes were always my favorite along with the map some one made to make it a quake style game. My girlfriend brings up blockland every once in awhile to but usually end up getting distracted before looking it up. She all ways brings it up when people talk about minecraft. I think one of our old computers might even have an old alpha version on it some where.

I loved legos. I grew up poor, but had an uncle who served in the military, he came home one year and the first time i met him he gave us a giant tub full of legos. probably the only happy christmas i remember from my childhood. RIP legos.

voted for ya and shared on FB

Looks good Love legos :) Got bored at my friends house one day so i played with her sons legos and made a train Lol

I remember stepping on legos. All these cool playsets available now weren't around when I was a kid.
Thanks for the contest!

All the money i had went into legos when i was a kid, in my teens when i started working and earning my own money, i wanted to buy... a big box... and i was stunned by how expensive they were (still bought them though ... but i learned the value of money). I greenlighted the game ... hope you guys make it !

this looks fun i hope i can get one on my hands, btw i love legos but as a kid i never got a pirate ship i always wanted one :(

Looks like a cool game. I voted for it.
I played with lego a lot when I was younger. I was never much of an artist, but I still had a lot of fun with them.

I'd love to give this a shot. A nice "grown-up" excuse to play with Legos again is great with me. lol Thanks!

I used to have every building toy as a kid, from Lincoln Logs to Legos to Megabloks to K'Nex and whatever those ones with magnets were called.

...Stepped on all of them barefoot. :(

I remember when I wanted lego's as I kid and I got megablocks, Just not the same T_T

I still had fun lol.

I always liked block based games. I tried this game before and it was awesome. The only problem that it was very restrictive on the demo version. If I got this game, I would easily play it most of the time I could. Oh, and my moment about Lego, I always like building amazing stuff out of Lego. Once your in it, you can't stop. I hope you guys make it on steam, since you have a great game here.

I always liked to build gun and space ships with legos. Had a pretty big collection of legos but eventually gave them to my younger brother. Thanks for the contest :D!

I'd definitely love to try it! I've always liked block-based games (even the old Lego ones!), and I love the freedom to do whatever I want, so Blockland seems like the game for me! I actually voted shortly after it got to Greenlight, so I'm already good on that part! :D

bread's done
Back