Anyone know of a place to buy import games in Toronto?

TronB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I'm currently looking for a Japanese copy of Pokemon White. I've called a few places, not knowing who sold imports and who didn't (vgp, A&C, Game Shack, Game Center). A & C had Black, but no White. Any other stores I could try?

I'm going to check pmall, but...do they even sell legit JP games there? If I don't find it there, I'm going to buy it off of play-asia in a few days.

I once found a legit used copy of Daigasso! Band Brothers in great condition for $10 at some little game shop near downtown Toronto. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it. :( I've got a $5 off coupon for Play-Asia but it requires a $60 purchase. If that's of any use to you, let me know!

Thanks for offering the coupon, but I actually have the same one from when I bought a really big/cute Mieu plush (from Tales of the Abyss) off of them. Unfortunately Pokemon White is $55 on there, so I need to get rid of my coupon somehow, too, or add onto my order! But I swear they used to give out coupons for $5 off $50, didn't they?

edit: No luck at pmall, so I just ordered it from play-asia.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back