Win a 1,600 Microsoft Points Card!

LegendK7ll3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
To celebrate the launching of our new website, ThemeXbox.com is giving away a 1,600 points card simply for registering on the new website between 10/19/2012 and 10/30/2012.

Winner will be chosen at random on 10/31/2012, and will be e-mailed the code that same day.

More details can be found here: http://www.themexbox.com/index.php?page=contests

Any / all feedback on our new website would also be appreciated!

Thanks!

(Note: Site is optimized for Google Chrome, but should work on all browsers. Site uses HTML5 and CSS3, so if you are using IE8 or below, it may not display correctly.)

Registered! Site is nice and basic which is good, and the reviews are written well. It's got some potential. TO THE TOP WITH YOU!

maybe should force the website to mask passwords when i typed in (during the process of registration) .. websites show them up make me feel suspcious always..

i'm on chrome btw.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']maybe should force the website to mask passwords when i typed in (during the process of registration) .. websites show them up make me feel suspcious always..

i'm on chrome btw.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']maybe should force the website to mask passwords when i typed in (during the process of registration) .. websites show them up make me feel suspcious always..

i'm on chrome btw.[/QUOTE]

I actually only allowed it to be shown, so you could see what you were typing (I know sometimes I mess-up myself while entering stuff). Just changed it.

Still a week left to enter! Thanks for the feedback too, guys!

Thanks. You asked for some feedback.

1. Your page kinda looks like a phishing page. Not sure what you can do about it. Just thought I would mention it.

2. Clicking Terms of service or privacy policy does not actually let me read them. Opens a window with them with no scroll bar so they are clipped off.

bread's done
Back