Killzone Trilogy OUT NOW Wal-mart

[quote name='MrPerez1980']How do u post a pic??? Yeah I know I'm a dumba$$. I have a iPhone 5 "fancy" I know.[/QUOTE]

Wat

[quote name='MrPerez1980']How do u post a pic??? Yeah I know I'm a dumba$$. I have a iPhone 5 "fancy" I know.[/QUOTE]

go to imgur.com and upload a picture, then post the image on CAG.

I think most of us believe you though. I certainly do. I forgot that I had pre-ordered this from NewEgg months ago. Not sure how their returns work because I'd be content not getting this now, especially not for $40. Meh, oh well.

Can you confirm if Killzone 1 is on disc? I'd imagine it would be.

I'm pretty sure it's a code, that's my guess anyway

2 and 3 are on seperate discs right?

or what the guy above me said

Sony has gotten real lax with their street dates; I can think of a handful of games that have been shipped to customers or retailers early and been put out on display early as well.

[quote name='GBAstar']This was out at my best buy....

yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I saw this out at my BBY on Wednesday night. I figured it had launched already.

[quote name='MrPerez1980']I just went to Walmart and bought the kill zone trilogy. I thought it came out next Tuesday correct me if I'm wrong. Bought it at 1604 n San Antonio Texas area.[/QUOTE]

Hey San Antonio CAG :)

I'm excited to get this, but really hesitant to let Killzone 3 back in my house. That game is fucking god awful. (the MP is tits though, i'll admit that.)

[quote name='MrPerez1980']I just went to Walmart and bought the kill zone trilogy. I thought it came out next Tuesday correct me if I'm wrong. Bought it at 1604 n San Antonio Texas area.[/QUOTE]

I live 7 miles from there! lol the odds

I can't wait to play Killzone HD. Got really excited with they said they cleaned up some bugs and put in higher quality material that was too much for the ps2 version. This is an actual HD remaster, not just a port.

[quote name='Nochance']I'm excited to get this, but really hesitant to let Killzone 3 back in my house. That game is fucking god awful. (the MP is tits though, i'll admit that.)[/QUOTE]

First time I've ever heard THAT. Got great reviews everywhere.

This was available at my Best Buy yesterday. I think maybe they moved up the date, cause this appears to be happening at too many places to be a coincidence.

Anyway, this works for me cause I'll get it with the B2G1 Free deal at BB.

[quote name='thundarr']First time I've ever heard THAT. Got great reviews everywhere.[/QUOTE]

I actually liked the campaign in KZ2 better then in KZ3; I thought the storyline and ending were really weak in KZ3.

The storyline was definitely weak in KZ3 which was disappointing, but I thought the game overall was better than 2, especially the multiplayer.

I played KZ1 a couple years ago and thought it aged horribly, which is sad because I loved it back when it came out.

[quote name='whoknows']The storyline was definitely weak in KZ3 which was disappointing, but I thought the game overall was better than 2, especially the multiplayer.

I played KZ1 a couple years ago and thought it aged horribly, which is sad because I loved it back when it came out.[/QUOTE]

I agree the MP is better for sure, I got the standalone MP from PSN when I sold it. Its not even the story so much as I have no real interest in the story, I just thought the level design was really bad, and it was like a sub 5 hour game. Even in coop I had a hard time pushing on to finish.

Its also bizarre that the graphics are worse than KZ2. Sure there is a lot of cool looking plantlife and other things KZ2 had none of the but the image quality took a nose dive. It's just an obviously rushed game.

Whoever made the MP deserve major credit but they should have straight up told people that the campaign would not be technical showcase KZ2 was.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']The only killzone in my life is the range of stench after my mom gets off the toilet.[/QUOTE]

Post of the year?

Going to wait for this to hit $20 I think.

I never liked Killzone when I rented it back on PS2 and really anything on PS2 will have aged horribly by now. Even GTA:SA is better on PC.

I wish they (diffrent studio) kept going with that game/series Black.

[quote name='PCWONK']Umm where's the deal in this thread?[/QUOTE]

You bumped this thread because you couldn't read the title?

You should wait for a Ultimate Killzone Trilogy + Blue Dualshock 3 Controller Pack for $60. If Killzone is a Sony exclusive then it might happen, I'm not sure about it sorry :3

[quote name='Nochance']I'm excited to get this, but really hesitant to let Killzone 3 back in my house. That game is fucking god awful. (the MP is tits though, i'll admit that.)[/QUOTE]

You can buy just the MP as a download for $15 and have all the maps.

Also the Fenton, MO Gamestop had the gut box on the shelf to purchase so I guess Sony just let everyone put it out.

[quote name='Nochance']You bumped this thread because you couldn't read the title?[/QUOTE]

I believe it's a rhetorical question, and I'd agree: the game is still full price, and there isn't any rush to get in on some preorder bonus or anything. All we have is an interesting observation, which is not exactly a deal.

I'm excited to get this, but really hesitant to let Killzone 3 back in my house. That game is fucking god awful. (the MP is tits though, i'll admit that.)

I think you lost track of your thought about halfway through that post. "This game is awful! But I do like the multiplayer..."

[quote name='iamsmart']I believe it's a rhetorical question, and I'd agree: the game is still full price, and there isn't any rush to get in on some preorder bonus or anything. All we have is an interesting observation, which is not exactly a deal.

I think you lost track of your thought about halfway through that post. "This game is awful! But I do like the multiplayer..."[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I have the standalone MP. It's great. That doesn't excuse the campaign being terrible and graphics worse than the predecessor 2 years earlier.

I know you're in a rush to try to get an awesome burn on someone, but you could at least read the post you're quoting.

Is that your catchphrase or something? You fed the same line to the guy a couple spots me. Yes, I read the post I quoted: you said "that game is fucking awful", and then you said "the MP is tits though", which kind of runs contrary to "that game is fucking awful." BURNED!

Retailers might not really think there is a strick street date to this... I saw this at my local Best Buy (Lancaster, PA) on shelf today too -- and they're typically VERY "Good" with keeping stuff away until street date.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Retailers might not really think there is a strick street date to this... I saw this at my local Best Buy (Lancaster, PA) on shelf today too -- and they're typically VERY "Good" with keeping stuff away until street date.[/QUOTE]

I just left a Best Buy in my area and saw it for sale as well.

[quote name='iamsmart']I believe it's a rhetorical question, and I'd agree: the game is still full price, and there isn't any rush to get in on some preorder bonus or anything. All we have is an interesting observation, which is not exactly a deal.[/QUOTE]

Despite the name of the site, they're very loose regarding what constitutes a "deal" because everyone has their own perspective regarding the somewhat subjective term. If anything even remotely seems like a worthwhile opportunity for someone to obtain a video game in an advantageous way, it typically sticks around.

[quote name='Wario64']Probably ymmv[/QUOTE]

It's out at best buy as well.

There cannot be a street date for games that are already out.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']The only killzone in my life is the range of stench after my mom gets off the toilet.[/QUOTE]

This.

I already have Killzone, Killzone 2 and 3. :rofl:
sig.jpg

I bought it yesterday as well from a Walmart in Greenville, North Carolina for $20. They placed them over a Borderlands price of $19.99 and I told the guy that there were about 5 copies so they were there on purpose and he asked me if I wanted it for that price I said "Yeah if that's how much it's gonna be!" and he said "Well it will be for another 10 seconds" and then I got it. I think I'm going to return it and get a $40 giftcard though since I already have 2 and 3.

[quote name='GangGreenFiend']I bought it yesterday as well from a Walmart in Greenville, North Carolina for $20. They placed them over a Borderlands price of $19.99 and I told the guy that there were about 5 copies so they were there on purpose and he asked me if I wanted it for that price I said "Yeah if that's how much it's gonna be!" and he said "Well it will be for another 10 seconds" and then I got it. I think I'm going to return it and get a $40 giftcard though since I already have 2 and 3.[/QUOTE]

Judging by the detail and length of your post you're not trolling. This is return fraud and is illegal.

bread's done
Back