devil may cry collection 16.99 @ amazon

#1 wirtsleg   moar cowbell CAGiversary!   2793 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:12 PM

devil may cry hd ps3/xbox360 16.99
http://www.amazon.co...y hd collection

for those who have amazon gift card or prefer amazon's packaging

lowest is 15.99 at newegg
http://www.newegg.co...&name=PS3-Games

Edited by wirtsleg, 21 October 2012 - 12:30 PM.

#2 Vigilante   CAG is the Key CAGiversary!   34920 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

Thanks for posting this, OP. I have Amazon credit and while I wanted to use my Best Buy credit to get the collection for $15.99 after PMing Newegg, the PS3 version is apparently hard to find right now there (no nearby stores have it in stock, and it isn't available for shipping from BBY.com).

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: HM: Project Mirai DX :ps4: HM: Project Diva X; N.E.R.O.; Resident Evil 0 :vita: Metrico; Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir; Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games:  :ps3: LoH: Trails of Cold Steel (4.75/5) :vita: Zero Time Dilemma (4.5/5)

So the moral of the story is Vig is awesome; all glory to the master flipper.

hey im high on pine needle smell and have no clue what im doing

#3 WarpCoreX   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   9 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

WarpCoreX

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:34 AM

That is a pretty good price, thanks for posting.

#4 TimesTicking   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   412 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

TimesTicking

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:05 AM

hmmm to buy or not to buy?

#5 ProppaT   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   215 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:03 PM

Any differences between the 360 and PS3 version? I have both, but prefer buying for the 360...just a bit concerned that the games were originally PS2 games and not sure about the quality of the port to the 360.

#6 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   7768 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:08 PM

Any differences between the 360 and PS3 version? I have both, but prefer buying for the 360...just a bit concerned that the games were originally PS2 games and not sure about the quality of the port to the 360.

I think they're pretty much the same game. I'm going to nab a copy for the PS3 since the originals were on PS2. I hope that helps you out.

Tradelist

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer." YouTube

#7 Yars   I'd buy that for a dollar! CAGiversary!   2900 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:20 PM

From what I've read both versions of pretty similar. I'm playing through on the PS3 right now and the only issues I've encountered so far in DMC1 is a single brief instance of screen tearing and a couple of small issues with shadows. Other than that the collection seems to play very well.

#8 Kenshindono   I'm on a Boat! CAGiversary!   4714 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Kenshindono

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:16 AM

Is this a decent HD upgrade, or one of the shitty buggy messes the majority of the HD collections have been? (like silent hill, splinter cell, ect) It would be cool to get this but not if its all screwed up like the others

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#9 GuardianE   S-Rank CAGiversary!   4479 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

Is this a decent HD upgrade, or one of the shitty buggy messes the majority of the HD collections have been? (like silent hill, splinter cell, ect) It would be cool to get this but not if its all screwed up like the others

^_^x KD

Yep! The ports, on either console, run flawlessly and the HD is a significant improvement. It's a bare bones porting job, but it's still very good... especially considering the recent problems with HD Collections.
My name is in your Resident Evil 5 manual. ;)

#10 Kingst   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   18 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:39 AM

I got this for $16.99. I haven't played 3 at all (yea its old I know) so I'll be in store for something good HD wise lol