H: PayPal and a few games W: SNES, retro and more!

ChR0n1k

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Welcome to ChR0n1k's Trade Thread - Last update 12/5/2012

General Info:
I am kinda new to trading on the forum, but have been loving it so far. I have been buying and selling websites and paintball gear on forums for years, so decided to give my retro gaming passion a try. My gaming collection has expanded into my newer apartment to take up an entire room, and there is more space to be filled. I have a couple doubles of some games I would be willing to sell and trade here, but I am more looking to buy with PayPal. If more feedback is needed I can gladly provide links to other forums.

Shipping: Keep in mind I am located near Ontario, Canada, and shipping can be a bit extra and take a bit longer to get to the USA. If you are in Canada, epic win for you.

Have: PayPal and my trade list below. See Spoiler for a picture.

Want: I recently got an SNES so I am looking for a bunch of games for that... but I am open to anything and everything. My N64 and Saturn collections are also lacking. Any gaming related swag is also a bonus, I got a new glass display case recently. My main wants off the top of my head are below:

Super Mario Kart
Uniracers
Cybernator
Super Smash Bros for N64
Any of the Mario Golfs (Gamecube, N64, etc.)

My Trade list:

Picture of all the games -
IMG_5137.jpg

dc.gif
Dreamcast
dc.gif

Resident Evil: Code Veronica - Complete, spine of rear art insert has a minor crinkle.

ps1.gif
PSX
ps1.gif

Twisted Metal 2 - Complete GH
Driver 2 - Complete GH

:ps2: Playstation 2 :ps2:
Champions of Norath - Black Label, missing instructions
Champions: Return to Arms - Black Label, missing instructions
Silent Hill: Origins - Black Label, missing instructions, front of art insert kinda wavy
Resident Evil: Outbreak - Black Label, missing instructions
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - Black Label, complete
GTA: Vice City - Black Label, complete, front of art insert kinda wavy
Armored Core 2 - Black Label, missing instructions, art insert looks like it sat in a sunny window, a bit faded

:xbox:Xbox:xbox:
DDR Ultramix 4 - Missing instructions
Amped - Complete, PH disc but black label artwork
Tony Hawk's Underground - Complete Platinum Hits
Deus Ex: Invisible War - Missing manual, also art insert is a reprint, this game originally had a holo on the art but it still looks decent

:dvd:DVD:dvd:
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Movie - Disc inside says "Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2" - This was some kind of pre-order item

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back