Win a $25 amazon giftcard

henrylin22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (90%)
I am trolling a friend and need ppl to like this page on facebook. Like the page and then comment here (not on the page) for a chance to win. I will be using random.org to select winner in two weeks. Thanks!

UPDATE
Yes, the Halprin guy is the one I'm trolling and I can't know whether you guys actually liked the page or not, just basing it off the honor system. And in the rare event that the page gets a few hundred likes I'll give away steam games as well. :D

UPDATE 2
I've decided I'm going to facebook msg the amazon code directly via the facebook page and I'm going to add an 2nd place $5 amazon giftcard as well. My friend is immensely trolled by this. He has no idea why his page has so many likes lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
ha awesome. I, bitterbuffalo, have completed the requirements. You should have us all send him random comments like "haha thats awesome, see you tomorrow!"

edit: facebook name- Casio Hornet

Last edited by a moderator:
I've liked it as Josh Michaud. I approve of your friend's hobo Holmes impression. I'm sure his grandma would be happy to see him wearing the scarf and beanie she knitted for him. :lol:

I liked the page too..... also how'd you know who's who when u select??.... fb usernames are different than CAg usernames sometimes u see..??

Went ahead and liked it! Here's hoping my friends don't go "WTF? Why'd you like that?" haha

Good luck with your trolling OP!

bread's done
Back