God of War Social Game Gets You Goodies

Go to godofwar.com and sign up for the Rise of the Warrior thing with facebook or twitter. and start finding and answering clues that will earn you xp, game items, ps+ trial, and even earlier access to the beta. I'm stuck on one clue, so maybe we should all post our answers here.

here's what i got=

2nd panel: gurtvire=the giver
4th panel: I AM EAGER=megaera

the other clue in the 4th panel is what i stuck on.
"Though my feathers make me quick, I have never quickened; what strength have you, warrior, to cast me thusly?"

[quote name='4thHorseman']I'm not even sure I know what I'm doing exactly with this game...[/QUOTE]

pretty much just hover over the page until a ? appears by your cursor to find the clue. but then the riddles dont make much sense.

I dont know if they are looking for a bird, or a power to stop such bird. You can see feathers by the wall. I tried Gravity, but that doesnt work.

Maybe the thing is slightly broken. The "megaera" thing won't work for me, but I hear ARROW is the answer to the feather clue. But when I put in megaera for the feather clue, I got the xp...

OK, so everything seems a lil wonky for me.

I am Eager - I answered with ARROW
Feather - I answered with Megaera
Gurtvire - I answered with The Giver

Have 300 xp now...

[quote name='The 7th Number']Arrow worked for the feathers.

You have to click on the correct ? , then go back to the game to get the word to work.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I kept getting an error message for the ones that should have been right though. I guess people have had the same problem from what I see in the comments of their facebook page. So if the ones don't work, I guess try switching them and see? Or maybe I just clicked too much going back and forth and it caused it to glitch?

So we have to beat the enemy team it looks like, and we are behind. Does that mean we need more people to play this game and answer the correct answers?

So are these 3 riddles the only ones accessible? If you hit the tab button to go around links you can see they are the only ones

thanks to everyone that helped on this,i just signed up for this today and just got 300 XP and the XP reward for in game.
from the looks of it our team (the red one) is winning.

Ok what am I missing? All I can do is submit the giver which gave me 100 points then nothing else happens. No other riddles. Tried in Chrome IE and firefox

edit:nvm pressing tab worked.

Here is a chart if you are having trouble, with answers.

gowgame1.jpg

Im on the helmet type designs team, my enemy is the upside down V symbol.

I dont understand how this unlocks early in the game, i only linked to my facebook. How would that work?

[quote name='The 7th Number']Im on the helmet type designs team, my enemy is the upside down V symbol.

I dont understand how this unlocks early in the game, i only linked to my facebook. How would that work?[/QUOTE]

they got your email pall ;)

[quote name='Hung_real']Any Spartan in here born after June ?

I'm Dec 01 ~ Sagittarius btw[/QUOTE]

August, and yea as I said. I'm on the red team.

Yellow ~ Trojan: Aquarius + Peisces + Aries + Taurus +Gemini + Cancer (January 20 > July 22)

Red ~ Sparta : Leo + Virgo + Libra + Scorpio + Sagittarius + Capricorn (July 23 > January 19)

I think that how it works , still need confirmation from Aquarius , Cancer and Leo people though.
Also the red team is leading and we should keep it that way huh ? :)

[quote name='Hung_real']Yellow ~ Trojan: Aquarius + Peisces + Aries + Taurus +Gemini + Cancer (January 20 > July 22)

Red ~ Sparta : Leo + Virgo + Libra + Scorpio + Sagittarius + Capricorn (July 23 > January 19)

I think that how it works , still need confirmation from Aquarius , Cancer and Leo people though.
Also the red team is leading and we should keep it that way huh ? :)[/QUOTE]

maybe flip the colors. Im May and Im on the Red Squad.

BTW, Red Team Rules!!!!:booty:

im a trojan dude my b day is 1/23/89. This game is kinda lame, you know theres gonna be a multiplayer beta for ps plus members in december anyway

[quote name='Hung_real']Yellow ~ Trojan: Aquarius + Peisces + Aries + Taurus +Gemini + Cancer (January 20 > July 22)

Can't be right. I'm a Gemini(June 19th) and I'm on Spartans(Red)

And from the sounds of it from other posts you must have the teams flipped around.

I am a proud Trojan! RAWR!

Thanks for sharing this! Nabbed the XP or whatever, and hopefully something sweet comes out of this. :)

[quote name='Royal High Knight']maybe flip the colors. Im May and Im on the Red Squad.

BTW, Red Team Rules!!!!:booty:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Can't be right. I'm a Gemini(June 19th) and I'm on Spartans(Red)

And from the sounds of it from other posts you must have the teams flipped around.[/QUOTE]

Gemini here (May 28th)
Also on the Red team

Gemini here (June.8th) and I'm also on the Trojans(yellow team) they must take the year into effect to wat team you will be on. On my twitter account I changes my birthdate to Feb so I'm on both teams lol. Anyone know when the new pages will be up? Also is anyone had trouble connecting to the rise of the warrior page lately? Sometimes it won't load up for me from any of my devices....idk

i check it everyday for the next one, hopefully soon. they are already telling people that got the ps+ month w/ god of war saga to wait to redeem it.

bread's done
Back