Street Fighter X Tekken SF/TK Swap Costume Complete Pack free on PSN

ffboi7

CAGiversary!
First time posting up a deal so I apologize for any errors. While looking around the PSN Store I noticed that the Street Fighter X Tekken Swap Costume Complete Pack was free. There is still the option to buy it for $8.49 with the free option still being there. Purchasing the free pack also gives you the pack for the PS Vita version that just came out recently. Not sure if this is a glitch or an error on Sonys part, but its up for grabs for anyone who still hasn't purchased any of the costumes for SFxT.

Here's how I found it. First open up the PSN Store then go to New Releases. Next go to discounts and scroll until you see the Street Fighter X Tekken SF/TK Swap Costume Pack. Then proceed from there and there should be the free version of the pack.

F0AA2A8E-3ECE-4A53-B730-870C852F2C88_zpsca735ead.jpg

353102DD-4506-4A88-96EB-FEF5EF234838_zps81bd9b97.jpg

BCDF69F5-654E-4A0D-9EE7-F735086E03EB_zps83603aea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glitch is still working, just managed to get it myself. Don't have the game, but you never know.

Turned on the system, damn firmware update. Thought I missed it reading from few above comments but good thing it's still there. Only 100kb

Thanks OP!:)

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Turned on the system, damn firmware update. Thought I missed it reading from few above comments but good thing it's still there. Only 100kb[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened with me. Luckily, it was still there after it finished downloading.

Got it from going to All Titles --> S --> Street F. X Tekken --> Grab Bags --> Complete Swap Pack
(Beware, there's a mandatory firmware update b4 you can enter the ps store)

[quote name='henry00x']looks like the free pack is for vita version only[/QUOTE]

No its both. I just got done playing a few rounds online with the swapped costumes on the PS3.

Edit: Neveremind as well lol responded too late

[quote name='gldoorii']So, are these the same costumes that the Vita gets with the pre order or are those others?[/QUOTE]

no these costumes are for the original 36 characters before the 12 DLC characters got released.

[quote name='DemonKysho']Man this October has been full of glitches. God i love this site, mmm i could make out with it so hard.

Also given what capcom has done and the controversy behind this game.

It's kind of like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qe01D5wUck[/QUOTE]

Must be out of the loop. Other than this and the 20 dollars off Origin, which other ones has there been?

[quote name='juanawoman']Must be out of the loop. Other than this and the 20 dollars off Origin, which other ones has there been?[/QUOTE]

Yesterday I got free PS+ up until Dec 2014. Then there was that screwup with the DC3 contest giving away tons of 400msp codes to people.

[quote name='juanawoman']Must be out of the loop. Other than this and the 20 dollars off Origin, which other ones has there been?[/QUOTE]

Sony gave IGN free PSN+ codes to promote Sony Smash Bros. They goofed and you could create new accounts for multiple stacking 1-month trials of PSN+.

Some people got battlefield 3 premium for free earlier this month too. Also the controversy about capcom is the constant Disk Locked Content.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Got it from going to All Titles --> S --> Street F. X Tekken --> Grab Bags --> Complete Swap Pack
(Beware, there's a mandatory firmware update b4 you can enter the ps store)[/QUOTE]

Worked like a charm! Ill save this in case I get the game for cheap.

[quote name='MrBubbles']Sony gave IGN free PSN+ codes to promote Sony Smash Bros. They goofed and you could create new accounts for multiple stacking 1-month trials of PSN+.[/QUOTE]

Curses! How did I miss that!

[quote name='darken']Maybe it was just me, but the SFxTK complete costume dlc was listed for FREE for Vita. Due to cross buy, it automatically gave me the PS3 version for free as well.

Just tested it on the game and I really do have the DLC costumes for free on my PS3.

I know everyone hates the game, I'm just informing people about a deal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks darken and OP.

had to do it the way op showed
Don't have the game... don't plan on buying it..
But who knows, maybe it pops up on PS+ one day

Actually noticed it, but just assumed it was just a poorly labeled "compatibility pack" or some such. Though i suppose if it is indeed all disc-locked content(good old Capcom), that would be unnecessary.

bread's done
Back