Wii U-Scribblenauts Unlimited

Erad30

CAGiversary!
scribblenauts_unlimited_wii_u-boxart.jpg

I love the idea of Scribblenauts but the previous titles haven't really lived up to their potential, I am hopeful this will finally be the one that delivers on the promise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgFdcsrncw

I've been enjoying this game a lot. Sadly its not always as clever as i'd like it to be, but there is still a good variety in the fun you can get out of the game

I just picked this up from the eShop (yes, I know it's an old thread).

I like the idea of it - anything is possible!

I think I need a better imagination, though. In the beginning I was supposed to get the cat out of the tree. No problem: 'LADDER'. Put the ladder against the tree. Climb up it. Click on kitty. Select "pick up". Nothing happened. I couldn't get the cat out of the tree with the ladder.

So then I thought, "Well the goal is to get the cat out of the tree, no one said it had to be pretty." 'GUN'. 'attack'. Bang bang. Kitty is out of the tree (he lived).

I felt pretty good about that especially considering my failure with the obvious method of 'LADDER'. So I take the bus to town and there's a guy that has to be entertained. Let's just say that I tried a few things and they didn't work. Then I tried 'BAT' and beat him with a baseball bat. (I suppose this is how it feels to play Grand Theft Auto). I didn't get the magic shard and I had to start over but it was kind of entertaining.

One of my ideas was 'RADIO' because I thought, "That's entertaining." It was not.

It's a neat idea but sometimes I feel like I'm playing a word-guessing game or just not getting it (LADDER to get the kitty out of the tree seemed obvious - no go, though). Maybe the puzzle part just hasn't clicked with me, yet.

bread's done
Back