AdventureX 2012, London - for adventure game fans

m0ds

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
London, nr. Liverpool St - Dec 15th and 16th, can you help make it happen?

Screen 7 recently brought you Summerbatch. At the end of the year, we'd like to invite you to our adventure game related event in London!

I'd like to give you folks a quick insight into AdventureX. It's an event to be held for the second time following a successful fundraising campaign for adventure game fans, developers and those just curious. Of course, it should also appeal to anyone with a general interest in game development and such.

The campaign: http://www.indiegogo.com/adventurex2012

We're hoping to raise $2200 and we've already reached $1556, but with just over 10 days to go - we're looking for even more people to contribute and secure the event. What's in store for the 2012 event if we reach the goal?

• Dave Gilbert - Wadjet Eye Games to deliver a talk
  • Stephen Marley - Martian Gothic developer to deliver a talk
  • Alex Warren - creator of Quest text adventure engine
  • Jon Ingold - CEO of Inkle Studios to tell us about Sorcery! game
  • Developer presentations of their games, point & click, 3D, gamebook, text adventures, iPad games and more
  • Tutorials on game development for beginners
  • Adventure Game Studio masterclasses
  • Meet & greet other fans & designers, prize draws & games
  • Free entry, disabled access & central London location

If you'd like to know more, visit our official event website:
http://www.screen7.co.uk/adventurex

(Check out the 2011 event details and see who came to talk to us and what happened!)

advx_nellyneedsyou.jpg

Thank you for your interest! If you have any questions, feel free to post them here as I will keep an eye on the thread :)

Mark Lovegrove
- Organizer

PS, moderators, I'm sorry, I totally forgot about this thread - feel free to delete it (the old one not this one preferably, thanks!! :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back