Wii U-Mass Effect 3

Erad30

CAGiversary!
mass_effect_3_special_edition_wii_u_cover_art.jpg

This for me is possibly the most mind-boggling nonsensical release possibly ever. The Mass Effect series seems like a great fit for the Wii U, but why release just the third title? Who is this for? Especially since they just announced a Mass Effect trilogy collection that for some reason isn't coming out for the Wii U.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3upbaCnEEh0

I picked this up along with Blops2. My only experience with ME1&2 was playing the first game up to the point that you reach the Citadel at which point I got bored running around doing fetch/talk quests and stopped playing.

I completed the first mission on Mars last night and so far am loving this game on the Wii U. The fighting uses a cover system similar to Gears of War and controls handle well, although the aiming speed is a little "loose" even when turned down to low. I'm back at the Citadel now though, hoping it isn't going to drag as much as the first game did.

The game offers a comic book intro (optional) that provides the back story of the first 2 games and let's you make some dialogue choices as well to customize your player experience. No need to have played the first 2 games to enjoy this one as a result. Definitely worth the purchase if you wanted an action/RPG for the Wii U.

No bugs or graphics anamolies that i've seen yet, so far it's been a smooth action filled experience. Worth the $60 for me, a much better buy than Blops2, but that's mainly due to there being so few people playing that game online (barely 120 people on last night with most lobbies completely empty).

I am wondering how the MP on this is I am sure initally dead (really do not forsee many of these games having a huge community till atleast X-mas).

bread's done
Back