Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box/Unwound Future bundle (DS) - $29 @ Walmart

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
24m58jl.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Professor-Layton-series-for-29-Save-10/21646592
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (DS) and Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (DS) for $29
Despite the title stating you're saving $10, if you buy both individually through Walmart, you're only saving $4.38 (maybe more if you're having it shipped).

If you only want one of the two titles:
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
$15.96 at Walmart (free sitetostore shipping)
$17.58 at Amazon through third party seller Galactics (and two other sellers)/shipped by Amazon) (FSSS/Prime eligible)

Official site
Giant Bomb review

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
$15.99 at Newegg (free shipping)
$16.99 at Amazon through third party seller Hitgaming Video Games (and three other sellers)/shipped by Amazon) (FSSS/Prime eligible)
$17.42 at Walmart (free sitetostore shipping)

Official site (may want to lower the volume as sound automatically plays)
1UP review

If you're looking for the first Layton (Curious Village) or the fourth one (Last Specter):
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
$19.98 at Toys R Us (YMMV on clearance titles; thanks to postaboy for the info)

Professor Layton and the Last Specter
$19.86 at Amazon through third party seller MOST WANTED (and three other sellers)/shipped by Amazon) (FSSS/Prime eligible)
$19.98 at Toys R Us (better off looking in stores since TRU is high; you may also want to wait for a sale on clearance items)

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box and Professor Layton and the Unwound Future are the second and third Layton DS games. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (volume warning), the first 3DS Layton, releases this Sunday with an MSRP of $40. Luckily Target is having a B2G1 on games starting Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP! I have Unwound Future, but may jump on Diabolical Box.

By the way, does anyone know if the first title (Curious Village) will come back into print? I can't seem to find a new copy for less than $40-50.

If u played one professor Layton game, you just about played everything the series has to offer. Had a fun with the first, then later into the game, it was frustrating, and repetitive as hello. Gave the second one a try but I couldn't finish the game. Would love to try the new threedeees game coming up this weekend. But for a cheap

[quote name='TrumpetDan']Thanks OP! I have Unwound Future, but may jump on Diabolical Box.

By the way, does anyone know if the first title (Curious Village) will come back into print? I can't seem to find a new copy for less than $40-50.[/QUOTE]

Check your local TRU stores. I was able to find a copy of curious village for $19.98.

[quote name='postaboy']Check your local TRU stores. I was able to find a copy of curious village for $19.98.[/QUOTE]

Diabolical Box is $9.98 at TRU (in store only though). The fourth Layton (Last Specter) is also $19.98 but I've been waiting for a TRU clearance sale before picking it up. I'll update the OP with this info.

bread's done
Back