EXPIRED $12 off any Pre-order PS3/X360/PC $59.99+ @Newegg EXPIRED

monster109

CAGiversary!
DEAD. Nothing to see here folks, move along now.

PROMO CODE: EMCJNHE52 + FREE SHIPPING

In the search bar type in PPSSPREORDERSAVE1027 @ www.newegg.com for the qualifying games..thanks to poster "Bosamba" for pointing it out

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally one that works on (the PS3 only version of...) Black Ops 2 Hardened. Thanks.
Edit: and they fixed it. Not working on it now.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Finally one that works on (the PS3 only version of...) Black Ops 2 Hardened. Thanks.
Edit: and they fixed it. Not working on it now.[/QUOTE]
Should try contacting them maybe. I have never tried on a game higher then $59.99 but it does say and up and it only excludes WiiU so you should get it hopefully

[quote name='monster109']Should try contacting them maybe. I have never tried on a game higher then $59.99 but it does say and up and it only excludes WiiU so you should get it hopefully[/QUOTE]

I already got 2, was trying for 3. Figure sell 2 and maybe the extras from the third if necessary = free game for me.

Great for people getting the Mass Effect Trilogy, the Rockstar Games Collection, or for the people trying to get a last-minute discount on Halo 4 or something. Hopefully I can figure out something to use it on before it expires.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Damn doesnt work on Bioshock Infinite Premium either.[/QUOTE]
Yeah sorry man I haven't tried any special edition games

Just tried:
Far Cry 3
Last of Us
Tomb Raider

and they all worked at $47.99 + Free shipping

To be safe have money 1-4 days prior to what it says will be release date because I've heard of newegg sending games earlier then release date ;)

Ah they only let me use the code twice on my account. It's blocked now lol. They don't mention that in the fine print as far as I see. Only that it excludes Wii U. Booo Newegg.

It does work on Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition for Xbox/PS3 though.

Does not work on Bioshock Infinite special editions.

Last edited by a moderator:
A potential warning - For me at least, Newegg's shipping on preorders has gone in the toilet lately. Until now, the latest I'd received a preordered item was two days after the release date. For the last two, I didn't get them until five days after release :(

[quote name='Zbornak']A potential warning - For me at least, Newegg's shipping on preorders has gone in the toilet lately. Until now, the latest I'd received a preordered item was two days after the release date. For the last two, I didn't get them until five days after release :([/QUOTE]
Well every game I have pre-orderd in the past has been great...But you saying as of late it's been bad has gotten me a bit worried :cry:

I Pre-orderd Assassins Creed 3 hopefully it arrives fast...if not I may have to cancel some :cry:

[quote name='Zbornak']A potential warning - For me at least, Newegg's shipping on preorders has gone in the toilet lately. Until now, the latest I'd received a preordered item was two days after the release date. For the last two, I didn't get them until five days after release :([/QUOTE]

5 days after release?! Aren't games usually $40 by then and no longer being talked about?? I kid somewhat, but that's pretty damn slow. I'd rather have it within a couple days of release and spend the extra $12, or just find a deal on it elsewhere and get it sooner.

Can anyone use this code more than twice per account? I contacted CS and she didn't really know what she was talking about but she did mention they can limit accounts/multiple accounts with the same address. I took offense at that and quickly closed my second and third accounts before calling her a cunt and closing the chat window. That's a joke, but she did mention limiting accounts.

[quote name='ShockandAww']5 days after release?! Aren't games usually $40 by then and no longer being talked about?? I kid somewhat, but that's pretty damn slow. I'd rather have it within a couple days of release and spend the extra $12, or just find a deal on it elsewhere and get it sooner.

Can anyone use this code more than twice per account? I contacted CS and she didn't really know what she was talking about but she did mention they can limit accounts/multiple accounts with the same address. I took offense at that and quickly closed my second and third accounts before calling her a cunt and closing the chat window. That's a joke, but she did mention limiting accounts.[/QUOTE]
Lol on the previous promos with the exact $12 off I was able to Pre-order like 6+ games with no problem and with this one so far 3 with no problems so I'm not sure.

You should be able to do as many as you want just not on the same purchase so just add 1 game promo then checkout for $47.99 then repeat add another game promo checkout

[quote name='monster109']Lol on the previous promos with the exact $12 off I was able to Pre-order like 6+ games with no problem and with this one so far 3 with no problems so I'm not sure.

You should be able to do as many as you want just not on the same purchase so just add 1 game promo then checkout for $47.99 then repeat add another game promo checkout[/QUOTE]
Hmm maybe they did limit just my account to 2 uses then. That's ok I usually end up cancelling anyway.

At least you got yours. They canceled my Forza Horizon LE...and to top if off they blamed me saying I had unavailable funds or that my card number was wrong,which was total bullshit. But yeah...5 days is pretty long.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Medal of honor shows $59.99 and tax kills this for me anyway... :\

Thanks though.[/QUOTE]
Not the promo code I put in this post but the ones listed on the pictures

EMCJNHG234 = PC
EMCJNHG235 = X360
EMCJNHG236 = PS3

Not gonna buy it but just have it in my cart to see if it still works and it takes $10 off for me..If it doesn't for you sorry man :(

And for all the people who have had problems with Newegg that sucks to hear :( I've never had problems with them and I prefer shopping with them over Amazon and I live in Portland, OR so closer to Seattle (Where Amazon is) as opposed to California (where Newegg is)

But I did buy $1000's worth of computer parts in the past so maybe that has something to do with it hahaha

[quote name='Vap']I was hoping it was for $49.99+. I was really wanting epic Mickey.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ShockandAww']Damn doesnt work on Bioshock Infinite Premium either.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VVaffle']Great for people getting the Mass Effect Trilogy, the Rockstar Games Collection, or for the people trying to get a last-minute discount on Halo 4 or something. Hopefully I can figure out something to use it on before it expires.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='monster109']Yeah sorry man I haven't tried any special edition games

Just tried:
Far Cry 3
Last of Us
Tomb Raider

and they all worked at $47.99 + Free shipping

To be safe have money 1-4 days prior to what it says will be release date because I've heard of newegg sending games earlier then release date ;)[/QUOTE]

Search for PPSSPREORDERSAVE1027 will bring up a list of all the games that qualify for this promotion. There may be more that aren't listed in the 110 titles it shows, but you'll have an easier time determining what games do qualify.

Thanks for the post OP. I love the fact that you just posted the image instead of retyping everything like I usually do. I like your way better.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Hmm maybe they did limit just my account to 2 uses then. That's ok I usually end up cancelling anyway.[/QUOTE]

I might be able to help confirm the 2 uses per account... I pre-orderd Halo 4, and Black Ops II (for PS3), and it won't let me use the promo on BlOps II for Xbox 360 now.

[quote name='Crono51']I might be able to help confirm the 2 uses per account... I pre-orderd Halo 4, and Black Ops II (for PS3), and it won't let me use the promo on BlOps II for Xbox 360 now.[/QUOTE]
Hmm as I said I don't know why it works good for me but it even says in the terms you can use the code multiple times per account but just one per order.

Love these Newegg preorder codes. I've got

BioShock Infinite
Tomb Raider
Gears of War: Judgment
Remember Me
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Grand Theft Auto V
Fuse

all at either $12 or $15 off.

I am happy as a clam that it finally worked on BLOPS 2 hardened! Cheapest I will find the edition anywhere. (Usually sells out close to launch)

Depends on your location, every preorder I've had has arrived on the release day. So definitely just you. Also keep in mind that sometimes preorders aren't shipped till they have stock and sometimes preorders ship a week early.

Received Doom 3 BFG edition the day after but it shipped the day before release. I have no gripes about newegg especially since it is free 3 day shipping and no tax.

Sorry for my ignorance, why is everyone is so excited for these 12 off preorder? For halo 4 and black ops 2, you can get 20 off at bestbuy. Usually, i thought 20 off is good deal. These games might just drop to 40 in a couple month.

^ The $20 at BB is not $20 off right away. You get it a month later. It's RZ points. Plus Newegg has no tax either. Also there are only a few games at BB that qualify so...

[quote name='foreinter']Sorry for my ignorance, why is everyone is so excited for these 12 off preorder? For halo 4 and black ops 2, you can get 20 off at bestbuy. Usually, i thought 20 off is good deal. These games might just drop to 40 in a couple month.[/QUOTE]

Speaking for myself, if I were to order through Newegg I save on taxes, so I'm actually saving ~$16. I know Best Buy has that 30/60 day price match window too, but if you're really stretching your budget to be able to afford all these games it's nice to save a guaranteed amount of money up front and not have to hope for a drop in price down the road.

[quote name='foreinter']Sorry for my ignorance, why is everyone is so excited for these 12 off preorder? For halo 4 and black ops 2, you can get 20 off at bestbuy. Usually, i thought 20 off is good deal. These games might just drop to 40 in a couple month.[/QUOTE]

Also BB sucks, huge hassle to deal with RZ points, the people, buying more to get less yeah you get the idea.

I've got NFS: MW pre-ordered with one of the earlier versions of this and I've pretty much decided I want AC3 on release day, but with Target's B2G1F and/or potential PM of Toys R Us next week at $48 I'm not sure what the best overall deal is to be had.

[quote name='Vap']At least you got yours. They canceled my Forza Horizon LE...and to top if off they blamed me saying I had unavailable funds or that my card number was wrong,which was total bullshit. But yeah...5 days is pretty long.[/QUOTE]

Wow that sucks. I guess I got lucky. My card number changed after I ordered and rather than canceling my Forza Horizon LE preorder they sent me an email giving me the opportunity to update my info. I did and it processed, shipped, and arrived yesterday. I was worried I was going to miss out on the ONLY deal for Forza Horizon's LE. Now to find time to actually play it when I haven't finished 3's LE and 4's LE is still sitting sealed on my shelf...

Decided to get the hardened Edition of Black Ops 2 for $67.99. I'll be canceling my preorder from amazon.

[quote name='foreinter']Sorry for my ignorance, why is everyone is so excited for these 12 off preorder? For halo 4 and black ops 2, you can get 20 off at bestbuy. Usually, i thought 20 off is good deal. These games might just drop to 40 in a couple month.[/QUOTE]Because you still have to pay full price up front plus taxes. I'd rather pay $48 up front, no taxes, and not have to deal with Bestbuy and the BS.

So EMCJNHE52 isn't working for me anymore. I preordered one title earlier today and can't order anymore. Anyone else confirm?

For people who said that newegg will not let you update your credit card on preorders if they expire. I discovered that if your credit card expires newegg will let you update your card and not cancel the order, but if it does not pass newegg own verification department they will not let you update the order and they will cancel it.

I had one where my CC expired and they let me update it.
I had a different order last week where I had 6 preorders on one day and newegg flagged them and canceled them because (i'm assuming) it was too many. I had 6 authorizations on my CC, so they weren't declined but newegg said there was a verification issue with them and would not let me update the billing information or place the order again even when i called

So there is a difference between your card getting declined and newegg's own system verification declining the order.

I used to preorder Sly Cooper Thieves in Time. Only was able to use code 1 time, was really hoping it would work for Simcity on the PC. Oh well. And about the shipping, I live in Alabama and most items come from their Tennessee warehouse, so usually I can get preorder games on day of release.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']For people who said that newegg will not let you update your credit card on preorders if they expire. I discovered that if your credit card expires newegg will let you update your card and not cancel the order, but if it does not pass newegg own verification department they will not let you update the order and they will cancel it.

I had one where my CC expired and they let me update it.
I had a different order last week where I had 6 preorders on one day and newegg flagged them and canceled them because (i'm assuming) it was too many. I had 6 authorizations on my CC, so they weren't declined but newegg said there was a verification issue with them and would not let me update the billing information or place the order again even when i called

So there is a difference between your card getting declined and newegg's own system verification declining the order.[/QUOTE]

I don't know when Newegg implemented this, but recently I had my card #s stolen and I called to update preorders. The rep said the easiest way was just to leave things be and when the authorization failed, I would be sent an email with instructions on how to update payment method.

Sure enough, the past few items I had preordered failed authorization early Monday the day before release. I got an email and updated the payment method that way. Everything then arrived at the same time I'm used to.

Sure, it's not Amazon good, but it certainly works good enough IMO.

[quote name='ShockandAww']It does work on Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition for Xbox/PS3 though.[/QUOTE]

Jesus, it's about time. Thanks for posting. I'll update my pre-orders now.

[quote name='Lucian']I don't know when Newegg implemented this, but recently I had my card #s stolen and I called to update preorders. The rep said the easiest way was just to leave things be and when the authorization failed, I would be sent an email with instructions on how to update payment method.

Sure enough, the past few items I had preordered failed authorization early Monday the day before release. I got an email and updated the payment method that way. Everything then arrived at the same time I'm used to.

Sure, it's not Amazon good, but it certainly works good enough IMO.[/QUOTE]

yea that's what i was trying to say, if it's a problem with your own card newegg will let you update the order no problem, if it's a problem that newegg sees or thinks is fraud in their own department they will not let you update the order.

I just know from other threads people were worried about their cards expiring but they shouldn't be.

[quote name='rogXue']can't use the code, anyone know what's going on?[/QUOTE]

Had the same issue this morning but it seems to be working now.

Our card expires next month, but the bank will be sending us a new one in the mail. Hopefully I'll be good to go on my Halo 4 pre-order that I did a week or so back.

Damnit, looks like this is a no-go on the PC version of Bioshock Infinite. The PC selection is pretty limited for this offer. I do own multiple console systems, but I am losing interest as these continue to age and the graphical disparity widens between PC and console.

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']Either there's an error or NewEgg will only allow me to use that promo code once on my account.[/QUOTE]

Just tried it again & worked on a 2nd game!

bread's done
Back