[Dead]9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (DS) $16.99 - Amazon

[quote name='Yamato']Get it if you haven't already.[/QUOTE]

Yep yep get it. I just got Virtues Last Reward cant wait to get into it.

Should be called 9 Inventory, 9 Minutes, 9 Times. Mine shipped out today, but Amazon is really being strange with this one. I've never seen them more wishy-washy than this.

Nice deal for whenever it comes back in stock, but I say save yourself the trouble and just buy it from Aksys. $19.99, free shipping, no tax. I got mine in two days and they included some free Bit.Trip stickers too.

I want it wish best buy would have it in stock so I could get it with b2g1 free cause I want batman arkhym asylum with this also so I can get free shipping Ive been putting off on ordering it till after I get payed so hopefully tomorrow.

Mine was supposed to arrive Thursday, but it didn't. I think every single time I have ever ordered from Amazon, my item arrived one day earlier than the estimated delivery date. This time it will be a day later. Not worried yet, but I will be if it doesn't come Friday.

Maybe they're making 9 copies available at a time?

This was my favorite game on the DS, wish I had a 3DS or Vita so I could play Virtue's Last Reward. At this price it's a steal, I bought the game about a year ago and had all of the endings completed within about a week, something I rarely do. I'm thinking about playing through the true ending again here one of these days again.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']kinda bummed that the cover is the newer version...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, totally different cover. At the time the designer had no idea this would be popular enough to warrant a sequel. Is the game itself the same, or have they changed anything?

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Nice deal for whenever it comes back in stock, but I say save yourself the trouble and just buy it from Aksys. $19.99, free shipping, no tax. I got mine in two days and they included some free Bit.Trip stickers too.[/QUOTE]

Wow thanks for mentioning that, $20 with free shipping directly from the publisher is awesome. Funny they have it in stock while it looks rare on Amazon.

[quote name='morrodox']Yeah, totally different cover. At the time the designer had no idea this would be popular enough to warrant a sequel. Is the game itself the same, or have they changed anything?[/QUOTE]

Same name. They added the "Volume 1: Zero Escape" logo to the top right corner since that is what the series is called now.

Just ordered, cant wait for this to arrive! Stoked..

:applause:[quote name='Kerig']Should be called 9 Inventory, 9 Minutes, 9 Times. Mine shipped out today, but Amazon is really being strange with this one. I've never seen them more wishy-washy than this.[/QUOTE]

Instantly sold out again.

Hate when it gets posted here. I never ever have the time to find something to get me free shipping and actually check out.

[quote name='silkysmooth']Instantly sold out again.

Hate when it gets posted here. I never ever have the time to find something to get me free shipping and actually check out.[/QUOTE]

Find something now and leave it in your cart (or move it to the Save for Later list displayed under the cart).

[quote name='Sway']Back in stock, but now $16.99[/QUOTE]

Ordered mine when it was 19.99 and FedEx lost my package! Received a refund and got in at this price. Just in time too because is out of stock again. This was in a matter of minutes.

Just started playing my copy from the last sale (14.99). I am absolutely loving it and I'm a few hours in. Zero Escape is sitting on my shelf, waiting for me to finish 999. I can't believe I waited so long to play a game like this. Definitely a must buy.

Damn was waiting to use it with the goldbox deal on one of the two remaining 3DS games to get free shipping. Ah well there will be other chances!

Just an update, I ordered directly from Aksys on 10/26 for $20 via Paypal with free shipping. Game arrived yesterday (10/30). Cheaper is certainly better, but $20 new from the publisher themselves isn't bad at all for anyone who still wants it.

[quote name='johnnypark']Just an update, I ordered directly from Aksys on 10/26 for $20 via Paypal with free shipping. Game arrived yesterday (10/30). Cheaper is certainly better, but $20 new from the publisher themselves isn't bad at all for anyone who still wants it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'd say a few bucks extra for a game like this and you wont regret it a bit. $20 is still a deal. Just buy it (assuming you like the genre).

I got it from the OP before it sold out originally, and I just beat it last night and got my first ending. I highly recommend it if you like story-driven games and mystery. I will use caution though: there is a LOT of text reading in this game. If you are one of those gamers that hates reading line after line of text, I'd probably stay away. 90% of the game is spent reading. There is one part in the game where there is literally 45 minutes straight of text conversation. No exaggeration either. I was playing at 12 midnight, and when the conversation ended, it was like 12:45.

Also, if you don't like story-driven games then stay away.

I regret not playing this before Zero Escape. As much as I love the latter, it's referencing and spoiling a LOT of the first game for me.

Basically, I find the term a little pretentious for a video game, but if someone doesn't know that going it, it could be a little bit of a culture shock.

This game is amazing. And for those who loved and/or enjoy 999, I can't recommend enough to get Virtue's Last Reward. If you have a 3DS and Vita, I heavily recommend the Vita version. It's less buggier and has screenshot feature which I find incredible useful (though I only remember that feature after I beat the whole game.)

[quote name='chronoserge456']Just started playing my copy from the last sale (14.99). I am absolutely loving it and I'm a few hours in. Zero Escape is sitting on my shelf, waiting for me to finish 999. I can't believe I waited so long to play a game like this. Definitely a must buy.[/QUOTE]

I suggest you to find a guide after beating the game, if you did not get the "true" ending yet. It took me forever to figure it out by myself.

[quote name='jw430']I suggest you to find a guide after beating the game, if you did not get the "true" ending yet. It took me forever to figure it out by myself.[/QUOTE]
I'd say do a minimum of two, if not three, playthroughs before using a guide. And when you do, don't use a full guide. Here's a link to a chart like I used while playing the game, just gives you what choices lead to what endings and nothing more. http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6823/999zo.jpg

bread's done
Back