In Celebration of the Silent Hill: Revelations 3D movie!!!

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!
1) What is your favorite Silent Hill game?

2) What is your favorite Silent Hill moment?

3) What is your favorite Silent Hill music?

4) What you still don't understand about Silent Hill's storyline?

5) And finally, are you going at 10pm/Midnight to see the new movie? I AM!!! :bouncy:

BONUS: Do you collect any Silent Hill merchandises besides the video games? Collector's Editions of any of the games counts too.

Post any pictures/videos, if it applies. :)

Terrible looking? Sure. Fun? Absolutely. I'll play.

Gotta stick with the first, though to be fair, I haven't played through all of them, I've only played a bit of each of them.

It's actually in the latest one, Downpour.. the shadow monsters. First time I've been legitimately creeped out since the dogs jumped through the window in Resident Evil 2.

Either that, or the first time the world transformed in SH1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axpmyfpim4I

I understand the games fairly well, but the first movie was a bit confusing.

5) And finally, are you going at 10pm/Midnight to see the new movie?

I'm not, but I will be seeing it soon.

Oh, OP: If you're not aware, Silent Hill is loosely based on Centralia, PA. Research it. It's fascinating.

Here's one clip. The narrator's overly dramatic, but seriously, it's freaking creepy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjtmaCI9_wM

Also, if you like the whole exploring abandoned places thing, I recommend that you check out the Urban Exploration Resource, specifically, the database. See if anything near you is documented!

2, of course.

The closet rape scene in 2.

SAME AS SCORCH!

Nothing. It's all fairly easy to understand :/

5) And finally, are you going at 10pm/Midnight to see the new movie?
No. This is not Batman.

Hey didn't we have a Silent Hill [2] movie thread? It went poof!

Anyways I saw it.....it was meh.... :( 3d was ok.....nothing great.............. seems it didn't do to well.

The last half hour is worth seeing if you're a fan; it finally starts to come together and be fun at that point. Otherwise, the entire movie is a serious waste of talent on an AWFUL script. The costumes and settings are fucking amazing and there was obviously a lot of love put into the cinematography for this one. I actually had to go out of my way to see this in 2D and overall I was satisfied, even if it was a shitty movie. Way too by the numbers in terms of story and they added a few 3D enhanced shots that really detract from the experience, but if you love the first two games then the visuals might be worth it for you. Otherwise rewatch the first film as it will forever be the best game adaptation I've seen so far.

BTW, Jon Snow (Kit) really feels out of place without his beard lol.

bread's done
Back