Fry's Ads 10/26-11/1

fidodido

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the entertainment software listings from ALL Fry's Electronics B&M Ad(s). These prices are valid only for the dates listed in the subject line. Unless otherwise noted, the pricing should apply to all locations, including the frys.com website.

Notes:
  • Renton, WA (WA) is the only region which does not publish an 8-page ad on Fridays, only offering a 4-page ad.
  • Fry's does NOT accept coupons.
  • Amazon.com has never price-matched a frys.com sale price.

PSVita :psp:

$249.99 (10/28)
PSVita Handheld w/ Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, Resistance: Burning Skies

PS3 :ps3:

$39.99
DualShock 3 Wireless Controller

$49.99
Assassin's Creed III (Avail. Tues.)
Madden NFL '13
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

$59.96
Medal of Honor: Warfighter

$269.99
PS3 250GB Super Slim Console w/ Dust 514 (Download), Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception: Game of the Year Edition, Underworld: The Legacy Collection (Blu-Ray)

Wii :wii:

$29.95 (10/28)
Accessory Package: Belkin Component Cable, Memorex Wide Range Wireless Sensor Bar, Nyko Charging Station

$129.99 (10/28)
Wii Console w/ Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort

XBox 360 :360:

$44.99
Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth (Avail. Tues.)

$49.99
Assassin's Creed III (Avail. Tues.)
Madden NFL '13
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

$59.96
Forza Horizon

$59.99
Halo 4 Limited Edition Wireless Controller

$69.99
Refurbished Kinect Sensor

$179.99
XBox 360 4GB Slim Console

$249.99
XBox 360 4GB Slim Console w/ Kinect Sensor, Dance Central, Kinect Adventures!, Kinect Disneyland Adventures

No Price Listed
Forza Horizon: Limited Edition

PC :pc:

$19.99
Logitech F310 Gamepad

$29.99
Logitech F510 Rumble Gamepad

$39.99
Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad

$49.99
Diablo III
Guild Wars 2

$59.96

$109.99
Asus Vulcan Active-Noise-Canceling Headset

Misc.

$24.99
Assassin's Creed III Collector's Edition Strategy Guide (Avail. Tues.)

Blu-Ray :br:

$6.99
Forbidden Planet
Full Metal Jacket
The Last Boy Scout/Last Man Standing
Logan's Run
The Losers (Blu+DVD)
The Lost Boys
The Matrix Reloaded
Point Break
Speed Racer
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Training Day
V for Vendetta
The Wild Bunch
Wyatt Earp

$9.99 (10/28)
Dark Shadows
Rock of Ages

$12.99
The American President
Arthur (2011) (Blu+DVD)
The Astronaut's Wife
Bad Ass
Blade II
Cradle 2 the Grave
Dave
The Devil's Advocate
Fallen (1998)
Get the Gringo (Blu+DVD)
Hard to Kill
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Blu+DVD)
Immortals
Limitless
A Man Apart
New Jack City
Queen of the Damned
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Romeo Must Die
Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
X-Men: First Class

$14.99
21 Jump Street
The Artist
Das Boot (Re-release)
The Bridge on the River Kwai (Blu+DVD)
Casa de Mi Padre
A Dangerous Method
Dark Shadows (Blu+DVD) (10/28)
Detention
The Expendables (Extended Director's Cut)
The Flowers of War
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (2011) (Blu+DVD)
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
La Grande Illusion
Haywire (2011)
In Darkness
Kill Bill: Volume 1/Kill Bill: Volume 2
Lockout
Moneyball (Blu+DVD)
The Raid: Redemption
Resident Evil: Damnation
Rock of Ages (Blu+DVD) (10/28)
Think Like a Man (Blu+DVD)
Underworld: Awakening

$16.99
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial (Blu+DVD)

$17.99
A Christmas Story 2 (Avail. Tues.) (10/28)
Magic Mike

$19.99
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (Blu+DVD)
Act of Valor (Blu+DVD)
Battleship (Blu+DVD)
The Campaign (Avail. Tues.) (10/28)
Conan the Barbarian (2011) (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
The Hunger Games
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs 3D (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
Immortals 3D (Blu3D+Blu)
Magic Mike (Blu+DVD)
Prometheus (Blu+DVD)
The Raven (Blu+DVD) (10/28)
Rio 3D (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
Titanic (1997) (Blu+DVD)

$22.99
The Campaign (Blu+DVD) (Avail. Tues.) (10/28)
I, Robot 3D (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (Blu+DVD)

$24.99
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
Prometheus (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)

$25.99
The Avengers (2012) (Blu+DVD)

$27.99
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
Titanic (1997) (Blu3D+Blu)

$29.99
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 3D (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 3D (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)

$34.99
The Avengers (2012) (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season 4

DVD

$9.99 (10/28)
Dark Shadows
Rock of Ages

$12.99
A Christmas Story 2 (Avail. Tues.) (10/28)
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial

$14.99
Magic Mike

$16.99
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Prometheus

$17.99
The Campaign (Avail. Tues.) (10/28)
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

$24.99
Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the weekly Fry's write up, fidodido. Another place to PM for AC3 for those pre-ordering at Best Buy.

still cant decide if i want the new asscreed game yet. i know it's gonna be 30$ on black friday, but i really wanna play it and see if the improvement is as large as the sequel was.

[quote name='taylort3']still cant decide if i want the new asscreed game yet. i know it's gonna be 30$ on black friday, but i really wanna play it and see if the improvement is as large as the sequel was.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, but will probably hold off because Halo 4 comes out on the 6th

[edit] release date edited

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going with AssCreed at Best Buy to get the 20 dollar RZ cert. Then I'll price match this Frys price after I pick it up.

Gonna pick up some dvds instead, gonna wait for some reviews of AC to come out before i make the decision
ac

Nice price on AC III but haven't finished Brotherhood & Revelations yet to advance to new one, probably grab it on BF for $40 somewhere like BB hopefully.

[quote name='Sway']Thanks for the weekly Fry's write up, fidodido. Another place to PM for AC3 for those pre-ordering at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

And an opportunity to price match XCOM, for those few of us who bought it for consoles.

[quote name='jaygood17']Man thats soooo cheap. MUST RESIST[/QUOTE]
*grabs jaygood17* Don't do it! It's a Gateway! GATEWAY! *shakes and slaps jaygood17*

[quote name='juanawoman']*grabs jaygood17* Don't do it! It's a Gateway! GATEWAY! *shakes and slaps jaygood17*[/QUOTE]

Man, I like that McDonalds gif in your sig, but after watching it again its so staged. The guy in the car doesn't even attempt to grab the bag. His hand just sits there for a split second not even making a grabbing motion. It just sticks out.

I'm really bored.

[quote name='mitch079']Of course it's staged, you really think it was a random burgerly?[/QUOTE]

No.

But I wish it was better "acted". The guy could of grabbed it and the Hamburgler would have still had time to snatch it.

I dunno.

Decent deals, nothing for me but a good opportunity to PM at Best Buy if possible for another $10 back if you preordered.

And really, Amazon has never matched Frys? That's a little surprising even though they aren't a national chain, but they are located in some of the most crowded retail markets here in CA. I guess I won't bother submitting Frys prices unless they change.

[quote name='mitch079']Of course it's staged, you really think it was a random hamburgerly?[/QUOTE]

FTFY. ;)

Have ac3 preordered at Best Buy. To get the pm from frys do I have to do it after I purchace and use the receipt or can I price match right when I buy it and still get the $20 gift card?

[quote name='JohnWayne']Can I PM AC3 at frys on Tuesday and then when toys r us has that door buster deal on AC3 PM again and get 3 bucks?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's just a matter of whether or not 3 bucks is worth driving back to best buy to PM.

You can PM as many times are you want...as long as the price you are PMing is lower then what you PMed previously.

Does bestbuy price match frys.com? There's no frys store in my area and i just price matched amazon. Will they price match frys.com?

[quote name='iduncurr']Yes, it's just a matter of whether or not 3 bucks is worth driving back to best buy to PM.

You can PM as many times are you want...as long as the price you are PMing is lower then what you PMed previously.[/QUOTE]

thanks, I'm ordering it online for in-store pickup so I just have to give them a call to PM

Sunday update:

$9.99: Dark Shadows, Dark Shadows (Blu), Rock of Ages, Rock of Ages (Blu)

$12.99: Christmas Story 2

$14.99 (Blu+DVD): Dark Shadows, Rock of Ages

$17.99: Campaign, Christmas Story 2 (Blu+DVD)

$19.99: Campaign (Blu), Raven (Blu+DVD)

$22.99 (Blu+DVD): Campaign

$29.95 (Wii): Wii Accessory Package

$129.99 (Wii): Wii Console w/ Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort

$249.99 (Vita): PSVita Handheld w/ Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, Resistance: Burning Skies

I have only had Bestbuy price match 1 game before, so I'm not all that experienced. I have AC3 pre ordered at BB. Since Frys has AC3 for $49.99, do I get BB to price match frys before paying to pick up the pre-order on Tuesday, or after I pick up the pre-order? And is that $49.99 price at Frys good in store as well? Because I know BB will call them to make sure the game is in stock.

[quote name='krashhole']I have only had Bestbuy price match 1 game before, so I'm not all that experienced. I have AC3 pre ordered at BB. Since Frys has AC3 for $49.99, do I get BB to price match frys before paying to pick up the pre-order on Tuesday, or after I pick up the pre-order? And is that $49.99 price at Frys good in store as well? Because I know BB will call them to make sure the game is in stock.[/QUOTE]

I would get the PM after to ensure nothing gets screwed up getting your $20 reward certificate for preordering. And yes, price will be good in store as well.

[quote name='krashhole']Damn. I forgot about the $20 rz. So if they pm the $49.99 price it wont mess up the $20 rz points?[/QUOTE]

It will not.

bread's done
Back