Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition - $16.99 (360) / $17.99 (PS3) - Amazon FSSS

I ordered it for $15.99 for my 360 on Newegg 7 days ago and still haven't gotten it. The tracking number doesn't even work and this happens to me most of the time I order from them. I'd pay a bit more to get it from Amazon.

There's a new SF4 edition coming out over the summer that will make this version obsolete, FYI.

There's a new SF4 edition coming out over the summer that will make this version obsolete, FYI.
I dont know about the obsolete part, but if anyone is like, "wtf capcom, not again," there is definitely a new version coming out (Ultra Street Fighter IV.

If you're going to help people, don't spew incorrect hate and act like you're helping anyone.

While Ultra is coming out, Capcom implemented a way to do a "DLC" upgrade with Super Street Fighter IV. So while this would become an old version, you can simply pay another $15 dollars to get Ultra. However, I believe it's cheaper to upgrade from SSFIV, but that is really the players choice.

Through DLC you can upgrade this Arcade Edition disc to Ultra for $15. So that's $32 to get Ultra Street Fighter IV. The stand-alone version of Ultra Street Fighter IV will be $40. $8.00 more, but you'll get all the released DLC costumes with it.

The DLC upgrade comes out in June. The full version, disc and digital download, comes out in August.

I already have an Arcade Edition disc, so I'm debating whether all the costumes are worth $25. I'm also thinking about getting the full digital version. It's kind of nice having digital copies UMvC3 and DOA5U.

Through DLC you can upgrade this Arcade Edition disc to Ultra for $15. So that's $32 to get Ultra Street Fighter IV. The stand-alone version of Ultra Street Fighter IV will be $40. $8.00 more, but you'll get all the released DLC costumes with it.

The DLC upgrade comes out in June. The full version, disc and digital download, comes out in August.

I already have an Arcade Edition disc, so I'm debating whether all the costumes are worth $25. I'm also thinking about getting the full digital version. It's kind of nice having digital copies UMvC3 and DOA5U.
I play random characters a lot with friends, so I like having a ton of costumes. If you only play with a few characters, just get their costumes. I wish they'd bring some of the SFxT costumes over to SSF4.

But you'll probably be able to get the new version on sale and it'll have better resale/trade-in value down the line if you end up getting bored with it.

bread's done
Back