wildthing2022000

CAGiversary!
Got 3 items in my cart, all PS3 titles on Amazon:

Prices as of 11:53 AM EST on 10/26
Infamous collection - $27.50
Sleeping Dogs - $48.99
Persona 4 Arena - $48.96
Total is $126.45

Edged out Best Buy's B2G1 by ~$1.00 after taxes.(Also have $35 in Amazon credit so it would of won anyway.)

Pull the trigger now or will Amazon have some sort of sale later? I'm not sure if Amazon does stuff like that outside of Black Friday just before BF and I'm not sure if all 3 will be included since Amazon pick and chooses the games these deals.

Not sure these are really games amazon will be including this year. But you never know, also with all the price matching talk going on it might be better to wait, because if one of the retailers puts just one of these games on sale for lower, you could be saving overall.

Alright I'll hold off for now since I doubt any of these titles are going out of stock anytime soon.

OT - Would anyone know when Game Stop is going to do a general buy 2 get 1 free promotion on used games again? I know there's one for PS2 games under $4 but I was also looking at getting some other PS2 titles and a used PS3 title which nobody sells for new anymore.

If you got a best buy they had (may still be goin on) a b2g1 sale on new games $59.99 and less, maybe even online you could order through them. I was just there Wednesday and it was still goin on

bread's done
Back