Free 320 Microsoft Points & 1-month Xbox Live Gold Trial on UK Dashboard (FIFA 13 ad)

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Most likely this is only available for free (silver) accounts. On the home screen of the UK dashboard there is a big ad for FIFA 13 ad. It says "Free 320 MS Points to Get You Started"

If you go to the ad there is an offer for a free 1-month Xbox Live trial. The 320 MS Points will be e-mailed to you in 2-4 weeks after sign up.

qq94r8.jpg

[quote name='Pwny']Cant find it.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a free account or Gold?

I think this offer might only show up on free accounts. Maybe try another account if you have one.

If any of you do this offer, make sure to set your account to not auto-renew to avoid getting hit with the monthly fee after the trial is up.

[quote name='BillyDavid']If the Ms points are emailed then Couldn't you just keep making Dummy UK alts in get free Ms points as In a code for the Ms points?[/QUOTE]

If you start connecting tons of accounts to your console in a single day, I'm fairly sure MS will have a fit. I think they ban consoles for this, right?

You need to have a UK based payment instrument on file. It needs a name, address, etc. It's in the fine print.

Similar to when you start a regular new U.S. account. CC is authorized to check validity but then you aren't charged until the end of your FREE month -- if you don't set the auto-renew to OFF.

Hmm the ad isn't showing up for me, my gold ran out today. Maybe you have to have never been a gold member...

[quote name='pobpnuk']Hmm the ad isn't showing up for me, my gold ran out today. Maybe you have to have never been a gold member...[/QUOTE]

They wouldn't give you a 1 month free trial if you were already a gold member.

If you participated in this offer you should have received an e-mail with your free 320 Microsoft Points code. The points can be applied to a US account.

bread's done
Back