Borderlands 2 $25, Max Payne 3, GTAIV $15 - Twitch Gamespot Black Fridays Deals 11/23

StryderOmega

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
^^^DEALS ARE DEAD!!! TITLE NEEDS UPDATING^^^

Received an email stating GameSpot is hosting live feed where they promote Black Friday type deals that you need to watch to get a part of. Can't post a pic of email cause on my phone.

The new live, weekly web series that hooks you up with exclusive deals on everything gaming is back. You have to watch live to get these deep discounts! Supplies are limited so tune in this Friday evening and save huge on the hottest games.

Past Deals:
November 9 Deals Hints (with probable games):

Deal Hint #1: With a little help from some seeds and a liquid gun you'll have your tricky machinery up and running in no time. - Vessel
Deal Hint #2: Hey there fortunate son, grab your passport and Nova-6, it's time to head to Russia. - Black Ops
Deal Hint #3: Control or be consumed in a concrete jungle filled with hideous monsters and horrific plagues. - Prototype PC Bundle

Devil May Cry 9.99
Digital Copy of Darkness II For PC
Assassin's Creed Revelations $19.99 receive $15 towards Preorder of AC3 Encyclopedia Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tylerh1701']Yeah I saw that. Kicking my ass even harder now.[/QUOTE]

Delivery estimate: Nov. 26, 2012 - Dec. 4, 2012 LOL?

Yes. The way the guy is hawking them reminds me of the Home Shopping Network. Only thing missing is a counter of how many have sold.

[quote name='atc250es']dmc better on ps3 or xbox?[/QUOTE]

I believe that the 360 version remaps the controls or something, since theres no L3/R3 on 360. Otherwise, they are pretty much the same.

[quote name='Bosamba']Delivery estimate: Nov. 26, 2012 - Dec. 4, 2012 LOL?[/QUOTE]Is that the date they gave you? I got: Delivery Estimate: Thursday November 1, 2012 - Saturday November 3, 2012

EDIT: This was for the 360 version.

[quote name='krashhole']Is that the date they gave you? I got: Delivery Estimate: Thursday November 1, 2012 - Saturday November 3, 2012

EDIT: This was for the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was for the :ps3: version using free super saver shipping.

[quote name='tylerh1701']They said that? Went out for a quick break.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I was hoping for an hour show seeing how they'd take 10 mins per deal.

Didn't expect much when I saw the promo last night, but DMC HD was probably worth their "Black Friday" tag. Weird that it was only 3 deals.

[quote name='mitch079']Spend $20 to save $15? lol[/QUOTE]

Spend $20 to save $20 ($15 + $5 instant credit)

[quote name='killer9']how much is that ass creed 3 bundle anyway?[/QUOTE]

$100 for the encyclopedia Ass Creed 3 bundle.

[quote name='mitch079']Spend $20 to save $15? lol[/QUOTE]

With the $5 credit if you were going to buy AC3:EE it would be like getting Revelations free. Of course if you're buying Encyclopedia Edition out of the gate you probably already have Revelations in your library.

ETA: Looks like 11/26-12/4 for DMC (PS3) for me as well.

bread's done
Back