[DEAD] Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 $48 pre-order @Newegg

Cheers for this was looking for a good preorder deal
bops

[quote name='smokey22377']How does Newegg ship their preorders? Are they shipped to arrive on release day?[/QUOTE]

most of the time yes. however, the only time it didnt happen for me was with mw3 and i had to wait a week for it.

I haven't pre-ordered a game from newegg in a while. How long does their shipping usually take. I chose the free 3 day shipping but they don't charge until it ships and I got charged today. I can't find any tracking info under my order details. So, is it safe to assume I will not be getting this game tomorrow?

[quote name='urmomlikesme']I haven't pre-ordered a game from newegg in a while. How long does their shipping usually take.[/QUOTE]
I typically receive new games from Newegg the day after they've been released. It probably just depends on how far you live from one of their shipping centers.

[quote name='Thrinn']I typically receive new games from Newegg the day after they've been released. It probably just depends on how far you live from one of their shipping centers.[/QUOTE]

yup same here....my last 3 preorders were waiting at my doorstep the day after release...which i don't really mind

[quote name='urmomlikesme']I haven't pre-ordered a game from newegg in a while. How long does their shipping usually take. I chose the free 3 day shipping but they don't charge until it ships and I got charged today. I can't find any tracking info under my order details. So, is it safe to assume I will not be getting this game tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

The tracking info won't be available until after 8PM Pacific time tonight. The email should tell you where it shipped from so if it shipped from Memphis you might get it tomorrow since you're in Chicago. I always get my Newegg games the day after shipping when they come from Memphis but I'm not sure how much the extra couple hundred miles will affect the shipping time.

I preordered an extra copy by mistake and newegg says they won't accept a return even if it's unopened, Guess I'll have to put it on eBay.

[quote name='Killbomb']The tracking info won't be available until after 8PM Pacific time tonight. The email should tell you where it shipped from so if it shipped from Memphis you might get it tomorrow since you're in Chicago. I always get my Newegg games the day after shipping when they come from Memphis but I'm not sure how much the extra couple hundred miles will affect the shipping time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just seen that after reading the email again. They even go as far putting it in red font. I guess I'm not the only one who was curious :lol:
And its shipping from California so it may take an extra day or two. Thanks for the help guys!

[quote name='kelo360']I preordered an extra copy by mistake and newegg says they won't accept a return even if it's unopened, Guess I'll have to put it on eBay.[/QUOTE]

Try refusing delivery. If you're home when the delivery guy comes tell him you want to refuse one package or leave him a note. If both items came in the same box you may be out of luck though.

f'in newegg has a distribution center 20 miles from my house in Edison, New Jersey but decides to ship my COD BO2 Hardened from Industry, CA.

bread's done
Back