[DEAD] Last Story w/Art Book & CD (Wii) $40 w/free shipping @Newegg.com

This is tough.... I really want to jump on this does anyone think it will drop in price? This game is already getting to be hard to find and almost sells for full price on eBay

How low will this go and will it stay in stock?

Anyone know how many of the Artbook/cd versions were printed? I thought it was for preorders only but looks like they ran extra.

I bought it day one assuming it would be very hard to find.
I see at least 3 at every best buy I walk into.
How many were actually produced?

Got this with deepdiscount for 29.99 but having a second one wouldn't hurt since the Wii U is BC.

hmmmmmm

in the meantime.....

:beer:

[quote name='warboss zorbag']I bought it day one assuming it would be very hard to find.
I see at least 3 at every best buy I walk into.
How many were actually produced?[/QUOTE]

The best buy I was at yesterday had like 10-12 on the shelf, lol.

Really wish I would have just waited.

[quote name='Deader2818']The best buy I was at yesterday had like 10-12 on the shelf, lol.

Really wish I would have just waited.[/QUOTE]

The Music CD and Artbook version on the shelf?

I wouldn't say it is a huge deal, since I bought it for less when I preordered it. (On one of those $12 off $50 preorder) Good for those who passed preordering it who want it now.

Stupid question, but what's the combat like? I watched the IGN review, and it seems a little bit looser and more developed than most. Is the combat anything like the Mass Effect series?

Already managed to get this for $38 from a Newegg pre-order promotion.

I will consider snagging another copy for collection purposes if it ever falls within the $20-$25 range.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Does anyone know if you order one from say BB or Gamestop if they will send you this version or the one with just the game?[/QUOTE]
I ordered it online from BB with the B2G1, and it came with the art book. No CD though.

[quote name='veronesepk']Stupid question, but what's the combat like? I watched the IGN review, and it seems a little bit looser and more developed than most. Is the combat anything like the Mass Effect series?[/QUOTE]

Picture dynasty warriors without combos.

Seriously though, for much of the game you can just whack things. Some bosses require you to command your party members to throw certain spells on the ground, basically circles that you stand in for buffs or that deal damage to enemies. You also have a magical lure abilitiy that makes all enemies follow you, so the point is to make them step into the circles.

Sort of mindless, but you'll always be hitting something. Also, frame rate can get bad.

[quote name='veronesepk']Stupid question, but what's the combat like? I watched the IGN review, and it seems a little bit looser and more developed than most. Is the combat anything like the Mass Effect series?[/QUOTE]

One thing, turn off auto attack, several reviewers forgot to and it affected their score.

I would jump on this if I didn't get a second copy from the Amazon marketplace already (and for $20 in very good condition) so I still have a sealed Amazon copy with the CD under the shrink wrap.

I did the same with Xenoblade for a future resell.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. The art book/CD edition basically disappeared day one around these parts. Didn't think I'd ever get another shot at it.

Looks like Newegg does a subpar job of packaging it according to the three reviews. Hope mine arrives in one piece.

Got this the other day. Hasn't shipped. The artbook and soundtrack together is too good a deal to pass on this if you want both. Soundtrack I know is bundled with first runs only of the game.

bread's done
Back