$10 credit with pre-order of Lego Lord of the Rings (all consoles) - Amazon

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
Pre-order LEGO Lord of the Rings for Xbox 360 or PS3 and get access to the the Amazon exclusive Middle Earth Characters plus a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com*. The codes for Middle Earth Characters will be emailed when item is shipped and unlocked by redeeming through Xbox Live or PlayStation Network. The $10 promotion code will be sent via email within two days of your order shipment. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. *Certain exclusions apply, including but not limited to Kindle books, gift cards, and Amazon Appstore for Android apps. Please read the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live terms of use
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_22900_26377930_pe_button/?ASIN=B0088MVOTS

The Amazon Exclusive characters are only available for the 360/PS3 versions. Console versions release 11/13 and the portable versions release 10/30.
Lego LotR official site

360 $49.99
PS3 $49.99
Wii $39.99
3DS $39.96
Vita $39.96
DS $29.96
PC $29.96

I was really tempted to get the Vita version but yet again they took the easy way out and simply ported the DS version for both the Vita and 3DS just like they did with Harry Potter and Batman.

Not a chance I'm supporting such lazy, sloppy development that's charging a $10 premium for effectively upconverted resolution (Vita) or postconverted 3D (3DS).
[quote name='JaylisJayP']Can't wait until 3 weeks after this is released when it's $20.[/QUOTE]

...and then there's that.

Target's B2G1 starts tomorrow for those interested. This is on my list, but I'm still debating whether to get it or not.

Thanks for the info OP.
sig.jpg
:)

I preorder from GS just for the minifig but I'm wondering if it's better to wait until it hist $10 used on GF and buy the fig on ebay.

bread's done
Back