MadCatz: $60 off SFxT & SCV sticks/$20 off EVO Fightstick & SFxT Fightpads with coup.

Jotamide

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
From MadCatz website:

MCZ_video_screen_19240050D.jpg

MCZ_video_screen_192400502.jpg

Use code CCUP60 for $60 OFF any single FightStick in our Street Fighter X Tekken range of products or $60 OFF our SOUL Edition FightStick for SOULCALIBUR V ! Use code CCUP20 for $20 OFF the EVOLUTION 2012 Arcade FightStick PRO or $20 OFF any single FightPad S.D. from our SFXT range as well! This promo is only valid for the continental U.S. and Canada; it will expire end-of-day Oct. 30! Don’t miss out!

Even though it says the promo is valid for Canada, they only provide shipping for the US. :(

Links: SFxT sticks and pads, Soul Calibur V stick, EVO Fightstick

Could you please resize those pics?

Hmmm, or nvm.

Top 8 (or 16?) for SSF4 AE is going on at Canada Cup. Top 8 for UMvC3 is next then exhibition matches.

Cheaper at GameStop! (Never though I would say this!)
Got my SFxT Pro for $80 a couple of weeks back, there is a thread here on it.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']Thanks OP, solid deal. I like the look of the EVO stick more than SFxT, but $40 worth? I'm not sure.[/QUOTE]
The EVO stick is limited-issue (300 per console), if that kind of thing appeals to you.

Just so everyone knows the SOul Cal V (for PS3) madcatz stick is $86 on Amazon.com right now, I'm go ahead and pull the trigger since, there's no tax

Lmao, MadCatz never gives up, I remember using their insane controllers for the original xbox, never ceases to amaze me.
sig.jpg

bread's done
Back