Kmart - PS3 Binary Domain - Yakuza Dead Souls $14.99 Each (In-Store Only)

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I went to Kmart today and found both Binary Domain & Yakuza Dead Souls in the clearance bin for $14.99. These titles were not on clearance but as you can see from the picture, they have that value sticker on them.

photo6.jpg

Alright another option if my local Targets are out. Thanks for posting.

Hope my Kmarts have these pre-priced/stickered games. I bet there is a sticker over the original upc bar-code as well.

I have never seen that type of sticker, then again I haven't been to my local Kmarts in awhile.

Last time I did check. The stickers were red with the price in white.

Binary Domain is a seriously great buy for that price. I'd put it in Vanquish and Bayonetta territory - that's how good it is. Now that I mention it, Sega seems really good at publishing great games that no one wants to buy.

Yakuza: Dead Souls is fairly bad, but if you're a big zombie fan, you can probably look past its tepid gameplay. It's not any worse than, say, Dead Rising. (I can't believe tht franchise has done as well as it has.)

[quote name='bruceg']same price at Target as well for the double pack ($30) if you want both.[/QUOTE]

EDIT: Nevermind... found info on another site. Going to try to find this and combine it with two other $29.99 games this week for Target's B2G1. :)

bread's done
Back