Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/28/12 to 11/3/12) Buy 2, Get 1 Free at Target

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy discounts the Nintendo 3DS by $10. The 100% bonus on trade-ins continues.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop offers the Street Fighter x Tekken PS3/Vita bundle for $49.99.

kmart.gif
Kmart advertises Assassins Creed 3 for $49.99 + $10 gaming coupon. WWE 13 and NFS: Most Wanted $59.99 both come with a $15 gaming coupon. SYWR members get a $5 reward card when they spend $50.

icontarget.gif
Target is holding a buy 2, get 1 free sale on all games. The Wii Sports bundle drops to $119 and the Nintendo 3DS is $145.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us has no ad this week.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, coopscohen - See post here

iconbestbuy.gif
100% Bonus Trade-In Credit on ANY Game
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS $159.99 after $10 savings

GameStop (Ad)

Valid until 10/30

:360::ps3: Resident Evil: ORC $19.99
:360::ps3: Mass Effect 3 $19.99
:ps3::psp: Street Fighter x Tekken PS3/Vita bundle $49.99
:360: Witcher 2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $19.99
:360::ps3: SSX $19.99
:360::ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
:360::ps3: Batman AA GOTY $14.99
:360::ps3: Batman Arkham City GOTY $29.99
:ds: Lego Batman 2 $14.99
:360::ps3: 30% TIV Credit towards Assassins Creed 3

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, htz- See post here

iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Assassins Creed 3 $49.99 with $10 gaming coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this is old, but they're doing the sale next week. A little better if you want WWE 13 or Assassin's Creed 3.

Also the Wii Sports bundle is $119 and 3DS is $145

attachment.php

PS: The ad states that each game has to be different. So apparently you can't buy two of the same games in the B2G1F deal...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, works out great with AC3 and they also carry Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks for the DS, so i can get that with 2 other $20 games.

Nice. I was hoping they would sell WWE 13 for $47.99 like they did for 12 last year, but B2G1 works for me.

[quote name='CaoPi']will amazon price match?[/QUOTE]

Amazon B2g1 always have a real limited selection even if they do PM =/

[quote name='cancerman1120']Can't wait to see how people try to exploit this!![/QUOTE]

I'll get this question out of the way:
"Can I buy two games and get another one free, then return the two games I paid and keep the free game?"

Seriously. I am tempted to get me some Vita games that come out next week. Or preferably get AC3, NfS:MW and MoH:W (acronyms!!!)

Edit: I could add X-COM as well. :D

[quote name='cancerman1120']Can't wait to see how people try to exploit this!![/QUOTE]

Preorder AC3 and buy 2 other 60 games from BB for shipping/instore pickup then just PM over the phone? Thats probably what Ill do to try and get the 20$ cert as well.

Hmm, not sure if it's worth the extra gas for two trips to BB to save on AC3 and get the $20 RZ Cert or just get it and a couple other games here.

[quote name='nightmare452']I'll get this question out of the way:
"Can I buy two games and get another one free, then return the two games I paid and keep the free game?"

Seriously. I am tempted to get me some Vita games that come out next week. Or preferably get AC3, NfS:MW and MoH:W (acronyms!!!)

Edit: I could add X-COM as well. :D[/QUOTE]
No, because Target takes a discount off each game instead of giving you a free one.

[quote name='Croozer']Maybe there will be a glitch like last year when it turned into B1G1[/QUOTE]

1) Get there early
2) Do not buy from the gaming rep, take your game purchases to the front registers.
3) Buy the games two at a time.
4) Profit!

I got caught up in the frenzy but ended up returning the two games since I had no interest in them. It was amusing reading about how some Slick Dealers were walking out with 12+ games in shopping carts before the glitch was corrected 3 hours after stores opened.

[quote name='perfectsil']can I buy 300 games and return 200 and keep the 100 free games? Anybody?[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I was going to do that!

Real question is if this won't be like the fail BB one and actually count PC games.

fucking best buy....

Yes! Will definitely be taking advantage of this. Would have gotten in on the Best Buy B2G1, but it was a week too early IMO.

Wonder if Skylanders Giants will be included in this, unlike Best Buy's B2G1.
If it is, I'll be picking up a copy to return on my receipt from Sunday.

[quote name='excellen']In store only or online also?[/QUOTE]

Target usually has only selected games online, but in-store its all games.

These games are gonna be $30 each or damn near close to it on BF...essentially B1G1 guys.

No reason to hope for a glitch when you'll be able to get that price in a couple weeks from now.
If anything, just pre-order from where ever has the DLC you want, purchase it on BF and return the new copy w/ old receipt.

[quote name='perfectsil']can I buy 300 games and return 200 and keep the 100 free games? Anybody?[/QUOTE]

I've got the ad in hand, free limit is 99.

I do not have the Ad in hand.

No. Target splits up their games 40/40/40.

[quote name='Havok83']No. Target splits up their games 40/40/40.[/QUOTE]

If it's like before, people could return two games and keep the third one for $40. :)

Wow, couldn't have come at a better time. I was hoping BB was doing the B2G1 next week but this works, now I can get ACIII and WWE 13 next week with a free game.

[quote name='excellen']Ah wait, it looks like the B2G1 for the online games is restricted to a really shitty selection[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? It wouldn't be up yet, the current buy 2 get 1 is for cheaper games.

Sweet. One thing about the Target version is that if you only want 1 or 2 games you can easily return the one(s) you don't want and keep the remaining game(s) at 33% off. This year I want 4 games so I might do that.

[quote name='benjamouth']I've got the ad in hand, free limit is 99.

I do not have the Ad in hand.[/QUOTE]

Haha wait so dont you have the ad?

[quote name='Croozer']Maybe there will be a glitch like last year when it turned into B1G1[/QUOTE]

That was pretty crazy. That's how I got Skylanders.

Too bad it's hitting prior to the release of WiiU games.

[quote name='arudgick']will bbuy straight up match this? might as well get my reward points action going too.[/QUOTE]

No. Policy doesn't allow PMs of bundled items.

BUT it never hurts to ask as they may make an exception.

[quote name='TheBigHouse']Sweet. One thing about the Target version is that if you only want 1 or 2 games you can easily return the one(s) you don't want and keep the remaining game(s) at 33% off. This year I want 4 games so I might do that.[/QUOTE]

Love your avatar!

I'm tempted on this, cus I want AC3, ACL, and Ragnarok, but I think I'll stick to my NewEgg preorders on the latter two and wait for that $30 sweet spot on AC3. :bouncy:

[quote name='TheBigHouse']Sweet. One thing about the Target version is that if you only want 1 or 2 games you can easily return the one(s) you don't want and keep the remaining game(s) at 33% off. This year I want 4 games so I might do that.[/QUOTE]

Is it really worth the aggravation when you could wait a couple of weeks for a sale on the game? Especially when we're getting close to Target's 7-7-7 sale?

bread's done
Back