What Are the Best New RPGs?

TTGSteve

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to do some reviews on RPGs for my site and I was just wondering what the best RPGs for the iPhone / iPad actually are? There's a new game out which I'll be doing a review of called Epic Hearts, which is what is basically inspiring me. If you want to check out that game, it's pretty fun for RPGers, you can view it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/epichearts/id543810944?mt=8

Either way, I know there's a lot of RPGs out there, so what would you guys and gals suggest for me to check out? I would prefer new RPGs, because I don't want to review something that's already been done like 400x times.

http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObject...e?id=543430855

Lord of the Dragons

Actually quite good compared to its peers. Pretty cards, seemingly endless quests and clan battles too! Free bonus stuff if you use my buddy code 805-586-332 when you start playing. Add me as a friend when you do and maybe we can start up a CAG clan or something...

Yeah it has in game fake money that you can buy with real money but I haven't noticed anyone doing that and you can get the same stuff just through playing.

[quote name='TTGSteve']I'm looking to do some reviews on RPGs for my site and I was just wondering what the best RPGs for the iPhone / iPad actually are?
Either way, I know there's a lot of RPGs out there, so what would you guys and gals suggest for me to check out? I would prefer new RPGs[/QUOTE]

Roll playing games are better choice able game for sweet will and action game lover because in RPGS game gamer have get chance to show their performance and dive in game. Chair entertainment group, LLC presents infinity Blade II is on the top for its stunning visual effect and awesome graphics quality. Swordigo produced by Touch foo is enjoyable for RPGs lover for graphics quality and smooth gameplay. Chaos Rings II is also in third position. FDG entertainment presented Acros Age DX, Sacred odyssey : Rise of Ayden by gameloft, Final Fantasy III etc have brought best game for game lover and you will find all of them here
zenonia 4: return of the legend Download from here

super brothers : sword and sworcery EP, Dungeon Hunter 2, chaos Rings II from here
The best featured The Last Express, NFS most wanted game you will find it from here
Best graphical RPGs are 100 Rogues, Orc vengeance, 1000000, call of cthulu: The wasted Land, Puzzle Quest II, Bard’s Tale, Bastion, Avernum: Escape from the pit HD etc are high quality best RPGS game.

[quote name='cleaver']Squids Wild West is well reviewed and has been free[/QUOTE]

You can't beat free. I'll check that one out. Thanks!

darn im like 7 months late for those free squids

Any other good new RPGs? i have Juggernaut, Scurvy scallywags, infinityblade2, nameless the hackers, kingturn, final fantasy dimensions, stickman rpg 1 & 2, Cthulu Wasted Land, zenonia4, punchquest, ash, saturday morning rpg

i want: cthulu saves the world, squids 1 & 2, penny arcade on the rain slick..., chaos rings 1,2&3, and bastion but that's not really a RPG is it?

bread's done
Back