Gamefly Used Games Sale -

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All of the following :shipfree: and include all codes, manuals, and case. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. They only do refunds, no exchanges.
Offers good while supplies last or until Noon PST on 11/?.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping
:wii: Winter Sports 3: The Great Tournament $9.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $9.99
:360: Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:psp: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction $9.99
:ps3: Asura's Wrath $12.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $17.99
:wii: Remington Super Slam Hunting: Africa $17.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

Gamefly's Twitter Link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tylerh1701']^You're got the wrong symbol next to Crysis 2, my friend.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I made a separate thread since my post was buried and some of the deals would have been missed.

[quote name='Bosamba']Thanks. I made a separate thread since my post was buried and some of the deals would have been missed.[/QUOTE]

Nice job. You're always very quick on these threads up.

[quote name='jkircos']Is Asura's Wrath worth 12.99? Or should I wait for it to drop to $9.99?[/QUOTE]

The game is worth $13 easily but just remember it is a Big QTE game.

I Think by now my buy point on MGS: HD Collection is $12.99 or less. Especially with holiday season starting now.

[quote name='bardockkun']I Think by now my buy point on MGS: HD Collection is $12.99 or less. Especially with holiday season starting now.[/QUOTE]

I'm on the edge of buying this one too. I have to wait a few minutes to reevaluate my nostalgia factor.

Really great list, thanks. I think I'll grab F.E.A.R. 3
smile.gif

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Where's the ps3 love?[/QUOTE]

Out or low on stock, apparently.

I'm trying to find out which console version of MGS:HD is supposed to be better. Any personal reviews or opinions?

edit: Found a good article with embedded videos. 3rd video down from the top compares both :ps3: and :360: side-by-side with the original PS2 versions. Draw your own conclusions.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-tech-analysis-metal-gear-remastered

yeah PS3 got no love from gamefly today, disappointing. i'm still waiting on a Red Dead GOTY :ps3: sale on gamefly.

FEAR 3 is worth it. Not very long, but a solid shooter gameplay/storywise. I kept my copy in my collection.

Thinking about NBA2K12, I haven't played a good NBA game in a long time, but for some reason I can't last 5 minutes into a sports game these days without getting bored. The exception being the Move Home Run Derby in MLB The Show 11.

[quote name='3kingdoms']I think i spent over $400 on gf this month.. The sales need to stop.[/QUOTE]

LOL so tempted on the msg hd collection. they are killing me with the deals.

[quote name='3kingdoms']I think i spent over $400 on gf this month.. The sales need to stop.[/QUOTE]
Deals are continuing all week. ;)

I looked around the GF site and saw used ME3 for $12.99. Considering it's not a part of the sale, can I get a better price elsewhere? (Considering how GF is not offering free shipping for it.)

[quote name='CheapyD']Deals are continuing all week. ;)[/QUOTE]

Any possibility of Catherine and SR3 going back on sale ;)

[quote name='Littlefields']I looked around the GF site and saw used ME3 for $12.99. Considering it's not a part of the sale, can I get a better price elsewhere? (Considering how GF is not offering free shipping for it.)[/QUOTE]

I got it last week for 9.99 with free shipping.

[quote name='dramasetter929']How is Crisys 2?[/QUOTE]

One of my favorite games last year. Definitely worth $8 just for campaign alone.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']One of my favorite games last year. Definitely worth $8 just for campaign alone.[/QUOTE]

This. How some magazines gave Homefront higher reviews is a complete joke to me.

[quote name='dramasetter929']How is Crisys 2?[/QUOTE]
The campaign is really fun and I hear good things about the multiplayer as well. I recommend playing through the first one from XBLA/PSN as well.

ARGH! F.e.a.r. 3 is finally 10 again and I'm broke.

Bought NBA 2k12. With the NBA season just around the corner, I've been itching to play some basketball. I didn't want to spend that much money on it though, so this $10 price tag for the game is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks TC!

[quote name='ARsignal11']Bought NBA 2k12. With the NBA season just around the corner, I've been itching to play some basketball. I didn't want to spend that much money on it though, so this $10 price tag for the game is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks TC![/QUOTE]

really 2k12 is a better game than 2k13. I think 2k12 is the greatest sports game ever created. The only problem was that their servers were trash.

Also mass effect 3 originally was $8.99 the price may come back down. Crysis 2 was listed below $8.99 as well.

New deals are up, looks like Max Payne 3 for both systems for $14.99. Witcher 2 for $14.99 and Ghost Recon for both systems at $14.99 as well.

[quote name='bardockkun']New deals are up, looks like Max Payne 3 for both systems for $14.99. Witcher 2 for $14.99 and Ghost Recon for both systems at $14.99 as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this. My dad used to play a lot of the Ghost Recon games, and he's been especially thoughtful lately, so I picked a PS3 one up for him. :D

GR worth it at $14.99?....Already purchased SR3 for $13 earlier this week and also bought ACIII, NFSMW, and Dishonored so the backlog is lengthy.

[quote name='Gatorsfan35']GR worth it at $14.99?....Already purchased SR3 for $13 earlier this week and also bought ACIII, NFSMW, and Dishonored so the backlog is lengthy.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it as a co op game. But with your back log... Skip it.

[quote name='MOTORCITY_MADMAN']Thanks will be my first mlb show game carnt wait :)[/QUOTE]

You'll love it (well if you like baseball :p) as the Show games are consistently high quality games.

Thanks for the info on MLB12. I had almost purchased this a few times in the last few months, and getting the game with the online pass for $8.99 (subscriber price) is a great deal. Now I have to hope that the Vita price drops too.

bread's done
Back