Save $10 on Assassin's Creed 3 (PS3, 360) @Toys R Us for 10/30 only

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Toys R Us is having a one day only sale for saving $10 off Assassin's Creed 3 (PS3, 360).
http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/103012C_TRU_DOTD_Tuesday.pdf?csm=395888191&csc=2297279&csa=375766160&csu=2308892&camp=CME:EM103012C%2520TRU%2520Tuesday

*DEALS OF THE DAY: Quantities limited; no rain checks. Selection varies by store. Valid USA only. Sale prices are effective online beginning at 9:00am Eastern on first day of sale. Prices
may vary online, and at Toys”R”Us Express and Outlet stores. Interim price changes may have occurred. Select items, styles or events may not be available at all locations. We reserve
the right to limit quantities. By MFR coupons will be subject to sales tax in accordance with state laws regarding Manufacturer coupons. Discounts and Promotions: The refund value for
each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of a free item or discount. See a Team Member or visit Toysrus.com for additional details.

I noticed this e-mail too unfortunately it doesn't help me because it is the fourth best price on it after Best Buy $20 RZ Cert and ability to PM, Kmart $49.99 price with $10 Gaming Coupon and Target's B2G1 Free.

I'm not sure why they made this a deal of the day---especially when they'll have it for $47.99 this weekend.

Good deal though for anyone that has credit at TRU. Also if you have a TRU rewards card (Free) you should get 10% back during the next earning period (yearly holiday promotion)

[quote name='GBAstar']I noticed this e-mail too unfortunately it doesn't help me because it is the fourth best price on it after Best Buy $20 RZ Cert and ability to PM, Kmart $49.99 price with $10 Gaming Coupon and Target's B2G1 Free.

I'm not sure why they made this a deal of the day---especially when they'll have it for $47.99 this weekend.

Good deal though for anyone that has credit at TRU. Also if you have a TRU rewards card (Free) you should get 10% back during the next earning period (yearly holiday promotion)[/QUOTE]

curious, what are the 1st and 2nd best deals?

as far as i know bestbuy wont give you the additional 10 dollar giftcard/credit. not sure about other retailers

the best "deal" i can think of is getting this at bestbuy price matched at 49.99, then using a promo credit of 20 dollars from a previous preorder. that would drop the game to a base price of 29.99 + tax

[quote name='HenDoggy']wait so u can price match the 49.99 price at kmart and they will give you another $10 giftcard?[/QUOTE]

you don't have to price match at KMart. Their price is $50 and they give you a $10 credit. Check their website.

[quote name='webkatt']yes. im looking to get this game and want it on the cheap[/QUOTE]
Not going the 20 back from BBY? You can PM numerous sources afterwards

bread's done
Back