Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE (PS3) $14.99 - Best Buy clearance YMMV

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
2ci7nup.jpg

Amazingly my local Best Buy (Chula Vista, CA) still has these in stock almost two years later. There was a previous thread when it was still $29.99 but I was unable to find any posts on the price drop. The 360 may also be $14.99. Use the store locator to see if the clearance section of the stores in your area.

This store also has the Saints Row Platinum Hits Double Pack for the 360 for $9.99.

I've got a $40 Coming Soon / Free Shipping thing on mine for Brotherhood's CE...

Guess I should keep an eye on that if it's not an error.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Well at least I found out how to search my local store's clearance section from this thread.[/QUOTE]

New to me as well.

[quote name='MykonosFan']I've got a $40 Coming Soon / Free Shipping thing on mine for Brotherhood's CE...

Guess I should keep an eye on that if it's not an error.[/QUOTE]
That's for pre-owned.

No Assassins' Creed Brotherhood CE, but one of my Bestbuys have Professor Layton and the Curious Village in stock for $15. hmmm good potential flip here since it's going for $35+ on eBay and Amazon.

[quote name='superhippy1986']I would love to find AC2 for $5... I 100% finished that game on PS3.[/QUOTE]

No offense but that game was the easiest game to 100% out of all the Ass Creeds. I got 70% on my first play through without even trying to get the trophies

It was listed at my local store - but when you check out it says
"
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition has sold out at the Best Buy - blahblah and has been removed from your cart. This item may be available at other Best Buy stores.

[quote name='Pookymeister']It was listed at my local store - but when you check out it says
"
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition has sold out at the Best Buy - blahblah and has been removed from your cart. This item may be available at other Best Buy stores.[/QUOTE]

They maybe hanging around your store somewhere. I know I definitely saw a few copies at mine next to the Vita section 2-3 weeks ago.

bread's done
Back