PSP Games below $5 @ Amazon

[quote name='Kilvas09']Not worth playing on PSP.[/QUOTE]

From IGN:

"Fistful of Cake is an exact port of the PS3 version (same menus and music) with five news maps, two new modes, and a new story for Legend of the Fat Princess. On the PSP, there's no way to invite your friends to games, block out spots for them, or talk to folks online like there was on the PS3. Plus, the graphics aren't as nice and there isn't as much detail (of course). On the PS3, 32 players can play at once whereas only eight can play in one match on the PSP. So, you're both gaining and losing stuff."

[quote name='Komentra']Hm, nothing that I see that's good. Haven't heard of most of these. Anything that's definitely worth it here?[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for Patapon 2 as a fun game. Other than that the only other one I am familiar with is Hot Pixel which is a weird Warioware / Work Time Fun type of game. It is kind of fun if you have a few mins to kill mostly because of how weird it is

[quote name='Wompdevil']I can vouch for Patapon 2 as a fun game. Other than that the only other one I am familiar with is Hot Pixel which is a weird Warioware / Work Time Fun type of game. It is kind of fun if you have a few mins to kill mostly because of how weird it is[/QUOTE]

Would probably grab Patapon if it was a physical copy.

[quote name='Komentra']Would probably grab Patapon if it was a physical copy.[/QUOTE]

They never came out with a physical copy of Patapon 2 in the US. This is the closest you will get since you do get the physical case and manual but there will just be a card inside with the DLC code. I think it did come out on UMD in Europe however and PSPs aren't region locked though I don't know if it is worth the money difference to import a copy unless you can find one cheap on ebay.

[quote name='Komentra']Hm, nothing that I see that's good. Haven't heard of most of these. Anything that's definitely worth it here?[/QUOTE]

Rengoku II is sort of a neat action game that focuses on character customization and has good effects for psp, but it's a love it / hate it sort of game overall. Mercury Meltdown is good too if you like puzzle games:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d5g4RhnFfU

Might as well pick something up so i start playing my psp again, its been collecting dust for couple months
cyt

Not great selection, but good prices for what's there. I'd bite if I thought I'd ever actually play them.

Picked up Beaterator, Buzz, and Rengoku 2 for $13.10. Not too bad. Thinking about picking up Alien Syndrome, can anyone recommend it or have first hand experience playing it?

Not sure about Alien Syndrome, but I ordered it two days ago so if the deal's still live when I get it I'll give some impressions.

Added Patapon to the list.

[quote name='Fabrizo']Rengoku II is sort of a neat action game that focuses on character customization and has good effects for psp, but it's a love it / hate it sort of game overall. [/QUOTE]

Rengoku 2

Product Features
5x all glass SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH optical zoom lens / 4x Digital-zoom
KODAK PERFECT TOUCH technology for better, brighter pictures
Capture life in motion with TV quality VGA video at 30 fps, and create action prints from video (4, 9 or 16 up)
Dual 7 megapixel sensors for still pictures at up to 3072 x 2304 resolution and movies at VGA (with or without sound)
2.5 Color LCD screen with 2 brightness settings for day/night use

:whistle2:o

In for 100! :bouncy:

bread's done
Back