Newegg - Assassin's Creed 3 (PS3/360) = $47.99 AC - Valid 10/30 - 11/05

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
PS3 = EMCJNGN97

360 = EMCJNGN96

Limit 5 per title

On a side note I hope Bosamba is okay; he usually takes care of all the Newegg deals hours before I got the alerts

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yep this may be helpful for those of you that have a BB that PM's online retailers for games although it requires a coupon so they may be fussy.

[quote name='benjamouth']AC3 has "$40 or less at BF" written all over it.[/QUOTE]

More like $29.99 if it follows the same pattern from the past few years.

[quote name='Draknight']More like $29.99 if it follows the same pattern from the past few years.[/QUOTE]

AC Revelations was a $34.99 lightning deal at Amazon last year.

Revelations was released much closer to Black Friday last year, though. I expect AC3 to also be ~$30 on BF, maybe less. If it's any indication, Arkham City hit sub-$30 last BF and it was released as many weeks away as AC3 is here.

[quote name='GBAstar']PS3 = EMCJNGN97

360 = EMCJNGN96

Limit 5 per title

On a side note I hope Bosamba is okay; he usually takes care of all the Newegg deals hours before I got the alerts[/QUOTE]

I had to stay late at work today, but thanks for your concern GBAstar.

[quote name='Curufinwe']AC Revelations was a $34.99 lightning deal at Amazon last year.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I picked it up at that deal too.

The AC games have a trajectory toward $19.99 like no other series. This makes my wallet very happy, even if I have to wait a few months to play them.

Sweet! I had it preordered with 3-day shipping with the $12 off deal, but with this I was able to cancel that order and create a new one with Shoprunner free 2-day shipping at the same price! With the NJ warehouse closed today, hopefully it improves my chance of getting it this weekend :)

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']Revelations was released much closer to Black Friday last year, though. I expect AC3 to also be ~$30 on BF, maybe less. If it's any indication, Arkham City hit sub-$30 last BF and it was released as many weeks away as AC3 is here.[/QUOTE]

it won't be less.

[quote name='taylort3']So is this dead? The price is 59.99[/QUOTE]

Add to your cart, then enter the code and it will apply the discount.

I've never seen so many stores do the NewEgg $47.99 pricing before...this is a good thing, coupons or not. There are a few other places like TRU running this same deal this week which shows it should be an interesting shopping holiday season.

I went ahead with my NewEgg order and expect it to be here within the next two days, but had I known about all of these other stores + price matching opportunities, I would have just picked it up in-store.

Plus, there are so many trolls overstating the amount of glitches and issues this game has, I look forward to proving them wrong. This game is sitting at 3 & 1/2 stars on Amazon (which is typical since most of the reviews are full of B.S. within the first few days).

[quote name='Curufinwe']AC Revelations was a $34.99 lightning deal at Amazon last year.[/QUOTE]

AC:R was $30 at Walmart release day. Granted that was a glitch that lasted 8-12 hours. But none the less it was.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']AC:R was $30 at Walmart release day. Granted that was a glitch that lasted 8-12 hours. But none the less it was.[/QUOTE]

it was $39.99 my friend

I saved one of my $20 k-mart coupons (RIP the good old days) and waited for the sale on AC:R (Believe it was $39.99), so ended up getting AC:R for $20 pretty close to release. Too bad now I'm trying to finish it so I can play my copy of 3 (that I just price matched and also will get a $20 RZ cert for).

Sometimes you just gotta love being a cag.

$uck! my local Bestbuy say Midnight Open for Free COIN, I drove on the way down there & Bestbuy is CLOSED. Wasted my gas & times :(

[quote name='benjamouth']AC3 has "$40 or less at BF" written all over it.[/QUOTE]It'll be cheaper than $40, $40 is the standard price thru the yr now. But since the $48 TRU price leaked a a while ago getting the $20 credit deal combined with it was a no brainer. And then pm it cheaper later to $30ish.

Went to Best Buy last night and picked up my pre-order. I asked if they would price-match Newegg and the CS rep called over the manager and said he would do it. He was surprised that they had it for $47.99, and I told him it was only $2.00 less than what K-Mart was selling it for, and he looked it up on K-Mart's website as well.

He ended up giving the $47.99 plus tax and I'm still expecting that I will receive my $20 Gamer's Unlocked pre-order deal. So if that works out then I should net out to roughly $31 getting it on release day.

Not to bad I must say.

bread's done
Back