Gamefly PC Download Sale: Horror Titles *ends 11/1

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Halloween PC sale pricing ends 11/1/2012 at 11:59 PM PST.
Use code BETATHANKS to save 20% on PC Titles. Expires 11/9

Painkiller $1.25
Demigod $2.49
Alter Ego $2.49
Amnesia: The Dark Descent $4.99
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines $4.99
Dead Space 2 $4.99
Alice: Madness Returns $4.99
Killing Floor $4.99
Jekyll & Hyde $4.99
The Darkness II $7.49
Dead Rising 2 $9.99
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition $9.99 (This title installs and requires Steamworks to play.)
I Am Alive $11.24
STALKER: Call of Pripyat $11.99 (Requires either STALKER: Clear Sky or STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl to play.)
The Walking Dead $14.99 (This title installs and requires Steamworks to play.)
Alan Wake $14.99 (This title installs and requires Steamworks to play.)
Lucius $21.24
Risen 2: Dark Waters $24.99 (Keyboard/mouse or gamepad required Internet Connection required for online activation. This title installs and requires Steamworks to play.)

Can you activate the Vampire: Bloodlines key on steam? I'm assuming you can't because it isn't listed as steamworks but I figured I'd ask.

[quote name='Green Card200']Can you activate the Vampire: Bloodlines key on steam? I'm assuming you can't because it isn't listed as steamworks but I figured I'd ask.[/QUOTE]

No. Its up to you if that extra dollar is worth Steam privileges. ;)

[quote name='Kain3984']I think Vampire the Masquerade is already on sale on Steam right now for $4.99 anyways.[/QUOTE]
Yep.

Though, I don't know if it's DRM-FREE on GameFly.
When it was on Dot-EMU, it was DRM-FREE.
And when it was on D2D, it was DRM-FREE.

I don't know if GameFly added any DRM, once they bought out D2D. Who knows.
Maybe someone who already has Bloodlines for a bit on GameFly could speak up on that...?

The thing w/ Bloodlines is - Steam version's got a bunch of extra Steam-related issues you won't find in any of the Non-Steam versions...

In the same vein, does Demigod actually use GFWL? Or is it a DRM-free version, or run on Steam? I'd get it for $2 if it came with 360 achievements.

Thanks just got deadisland!
deadisland

bread's done
Back