I recently got PSP help me create a backlog!

VegaTheChosen

CAGiversary!
As the thread title states I just got a PSP and looking to get some cheap ass games. I noticed the system has a lot of titles, I went by two gamestops yesterday one of which had a about 300 psp games multiple dupes the other game stop didnt have any games. From looking at GS prices they seem reasonable for used I picked up Daxter for .99 cents so that was ok. I'm into action/adventure games as well as RPG's and it seems like the system has quite a few for each genre but I dont even know where to start. I'm into other genres as well but I'm not a fan of sports games really (racing games excluded).

Thanks for any help you can give.

You can't go wrong with:

God of War: Chains of Olympus
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Wipeout Pure
SMT: Persona 3
LittleBigPlanet
Lumines
Castlevania: Dracula X
Burnout Legends

Ive got a ton of games on my tradelist. I recommend games like Capcom Classics collection remixed and reloaded, powerstone, etc.

Final Fantasy VII:Crisis Core
Valkryia chronicles 2
Tactics Ogre
Final Fantasy IV
Kingdom Hearts
Jeanne D'Arc
Lego Batman
Legend of Heroes: trails in the sky
Monster Hunter

Some PSP remakes of PS1 RPG's:

Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Star Ocean: Second Evolution (and I think there is a remake of the first Star Ocean, the SNES one, too)

and

Loco Roco (fun, quirky game.. almost a 2D platformer, but it's kinda different)

Get yourself a CFW and go download for free. Btw its nice to own some physican UMD too, I have them over 20 with few CE.
Monster Hunter Unit or 3rd Portable, if you dont want to spend few hundred hours dont play it.
Killzone Liberation
Motorstrom Arctic edge
DBZ Shin Budokai/ 2
Resistance Retribution
MGS Portable
Ridge Racer 2

I have a copy of loco roco 2 sealed I'll give up for $2+sh.

I got a backlog by winning a lot on a lowball here on cag, keep an eye out

[quote name='Rosterking']Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! :D[/QUOTE]

Is this a Japan only title? If so will they play on US PSP I have the white darth vader,

and someone mentioned CFW? can you PM with more info?

Thanks for the suggestions so far.

PSN has sales on full PSP games every once in a while. Remember, those games will work on a Vita if you ever get one of those down the line.

bread's done
Back