Assassin's Creed 3 'Sharpshooter' available through NOS energy drink

LazyTriangle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
184 (100%)
NOS rewards has the Sharpshooter Multiplayer character (AC3 DLC) available for 360 and PS3, requires a purchase of a can of NOS energy drink. I have a few codes available if anyone is interested, I will take almost anything for them (PSN stuff, steam keys, paypal, etc.) http://www.drinknos.com/rewards.do#

6a0115711a8cfd970b017c32e7ed8b970b-800wi

source

Last edited by a moderator:
or how about a cag thats been super generous and is lovin his assassins creed 3 at the moment? worth a shot right? ill probably just pick up some nos just for this. thanks for the info!!

Cool, I remember when they did this for Batman: Arkham City. Will stop by Circle K tomorrow to pick up a couple of their orange cans.

i'll take a code!

thanks for the code! i could go out and buy a energy drink but im not a big fan of them. i prefer coffee!

Just checked my NOS rewards, and I had had 10 points in there from last January, but they're gone now. Must expire if you don't do anything with them like Coke Rewards. Now I have to buy some NOS. Nuts.

edit- no longer need a code. grabbed one on my way to work. gas station asked for id though . im from ny so thought id give u guys the heads up

coming from a person who completely hates the taste of energy drinks, i will say that the nos that comes in the big blue bottle with the orange cap tastes pretty decent compared to redbull

Got 2 XBOX 360 codes for trade, my bro has a TON of nos rewards to redeem as well.

Is this where i beg? Naw, thanks OP. i can spare the $2 I'd spend on an energy drink anyways, just switch brands for a day

I would be willing to pay $2-3 as well to get a code via paypal. So you can buy yourself some more NOS. They sell NOS here in Canada. But we don't get the NOS Rewards Codes.

id like to add that in the 8 or so games that i have played online. i was the only one who could use this skin i think(i was playing as the thief and no1 else chose it

I'd pay a couple bucks paypal for a code. Don't drink caffeine or any kind of energy drink so no reason to buy the drink. If someone has an extra let me know pls. Thanks : )

[quote name='overlordmike']edit- no longer need a code. grabbed one on my way to work. gas station asked for id though . im from ny so thought id give u guys the heads up[/QUOTE]

lol. why the heck did they id you??

it's a energy drink, probably not the most healthiest thing in thw world but you don't need to be any certain age to buy a nos, monster, rockstar, etc.

I would really love an Xbox code. I'm pretty sure they don't even sell NOS over here in the UK. The code's aren't region locked or anything are they?

[quote name='TommyC']I would really love an Xbox code. I'm pretty sure they don't even sell NOS over here in the UK. The code's aren't region locked or anything are they?[/QUOTE]

from the NOS website:
Assassin's Creed® 3 Sharpshooter DLC ("Item") is only available to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and have purchased a specially marked NOS energy drink

that to me says only US resident are able to get the XBL/PSN codes from the NOS website but it doesn't say if the codes themselves are region locked or not

I would absolutely love a PS3 code if anyone has one to spare out of the kindness in their soul. I can't stand energy drinks as they give me these weird jitters haha. ^-^

I would have an Xbox code. In Spain its complety imposible to find this Energy drink... :whistle2:(

I need to build up my Marketplace feedback, so if anyone is interested in buying a code for the cost of the drink $2.50 through PayPal, send me a message.

I want to build up my Marketplace feedback, so if anyone is interested in buying a code through PayPal for the cost of the drink $2.50, send me a message.

I buy two drinks a day, and I don't have any need for the NOS codes cause I don't have AC3 and don't care about the skin. But I will post the NOS reward codes here from now on and whoever wants a stinking code can go to the NOS website and get one. Hope that will help some folks out, I liked when they had the batman skin.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']from the NOS website:

that to me says only US resident are able to get the XBL/PSN codes from the NOS website but it doesn't say if the codes themselves are region locked or not[/QUOTE]

propably not its a exlusive char so its hard blocked contest for unrelased game .. never know what codes are for europe and what type codes go u.s.a ps ubisoft really can use this time for more importent things

[quote name='kingcz']Why would you guys selling or trading them here when this is Contest & Free stuff give-away section. Booo.[/QUOTE]

Got a thread in the trade... I've given away a ton of stuff here in the past but $2 a can I can't do it in this case. Just posted it here in case people don't hit the trade thread.

[quote name='r3dreck']Have 2 NOS codes and 1 360 code for trade, stuff is $2 a can... can't give that away.[/QUOTE]

yes, yes you can. it's not like you are giving away two dollars or not drinking the drink you bought...

seriously, if anybody needs a NOS code just PM me. I drink at least 2 cans a day and have no desire to ever redeem the codes. Already gave a few away in the last couple days.

edit- READ POST UPDATE

[quote name='MasaTFC']yes, yes you can. it's not like you are giving away two dollars or not drinking the drink you bought...

seriously, if anybody needs a NOS code just PM me. I drink at least 2 cans a day and have no desire to ever redeem the codes. Already gave a few away in the last couple days.[/QUOTE]

I use the codes for other things.

bread's done
Back