Amazing spiderman blu ray deals

Target has an exclusive bonus disc with the 2D package ($25) and Best Buy has an exclusive steelbook for the 3D Package ($28).

Hmm, looks like I will be buying two copies and selling a lot of discs. Plus I can get rid of that ugly OG Spiderman cover.

Walmart also has a bonus disc that comes in a spiderman mask case. The bonus discs looks to be a DVD and has a featurette about The Lizard. If you pre-order in store you get a Vudu copy that is available to watch now after entering a code.

[quote name='sjc1279']Steelbook is only for bby pre-order? Do they take pre-order in store?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe it is only for pre-order, you should be able to pick it up on release day. I'm guessing they'll go quickly though. You can pre-order on the site though with free expedited shipping.

[quote name='tyron3biggum5']Walmart also has a bonus disc that comes in a spiderman mask case. The bonus discs looks to be a DVD and has a featurette about The Lizard. If you pre-order in store you get a Vudu copy that is available to watch now after entering a code.[/QUOTE]

Finally!!!! I got into collecting all those mask cases, then they speed doing them.

With that, I'll be picking up Walmart and best buy version. If anyone wants to work something out and buy my Walmart version with everything but the mask lemme know. I'll be fair with pricing

[quote name='dchrisd']I got a $4 coupon for the movie from a jar of skippy natural peanut butter (honey is da bomb yo)[/QUOTE]

Interesting...I gotta check that out and use it on the Best Buy Steelbook.

on the best buy website store pickup option is showing coming soon.. Do you think we can pre-order and able to use store pick up before Nov 9th? I really want to get this steel book.

The steelbook is not associated with a pre-order (like Ghost Rider or the recent Disney movies) - the movie will be for sale in limited quanities in a steelbook (like Underworld: Awakening, Safe House, Fast & Furious, etc).

[quote name='knight19']The steelbook is not associated with a pre-order (like Ghost Rider or the recent Disney movies) - the movie will be for sale in limited quanities in a steelbook (like Underworld: Awakening, Safe House, Fast & Furious, etc).[/QUOTE]

on the best buy website store pickup option is showing coming soon.. Do you think we can pre-order and able to use store pick up before Nov 9th? I really want to get this steel book.

Not sure which to decide Target or Walmart exclusive bonus disc. The add case with the walmart edition sounds tempting but the material on the bonus discs seems to be more interesting on the Target one...decisions, decisions.

[quote name='sjc1279']on the best buy website store pickup option is showing coming soon.. Do you think we can pre-order and able to use store pick up before Nov 9th? I really want to get this steel book.[/QUOTE]

The movie (with or without the steelbook) releases on 11/9. You can't pick up either before 11/9. You can't buy the steelbook separately.

[quote name='purplepanda']does the bestbuy steelbook include only the 3d version?[/QUOTE]

I think it's the same 3D package available elsewhere, only in a steelbook. That's 3D, 2D BR, BR Bonus, DVD, and UV Code.

My Toysrus ad also has a picture of the 2d Blu-ray, dvd, uv combo for $14.99. You could go to Walmart and price match it.

I already bought the preorder digital early release with Blu-rayfrom Walmart for $24.96. I am supposed to get the Blu-ray package tomorrow instead of waiting until Friday.

[quote name='purplepanda']does the bestbuy steelbook include only the 3d version?[/QUOTE]

hmm, i got two different answers. Thanks anyway. Still not sure if the walmart mask dvd case is worth the extra money...

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i saw that but just figured they might have left out other discs in the details. i think ill just get the 2d combo package from walmart, thanks.

[quote name='purplepanda']yeah i saw that but just figured they might have left out other discs in the details. i think ill just get the 2d combo package from walmart, thanks.[/QUOTE]

If you look in Best Buy's physical ad (page 19 of the weekly ad online), it says Exclusive 4-Disc 3D Steelbook. I guess that could be a misprint, but I sort of doubt it, as no other retailer is only selling the 3D disc by itself.

[quote name='knight19']If you look in Best Buy's physical ad (page 19 of the weekly ad online), it says Exclusive 4-Disc 3D Steelbook. I guess that could be a misprint, but I sort of doubt it, as no other retailer is only selling the 3D disc by itself.[/QUOTE]

That makes more sense, it seems strange for it to be 1 disc only. ill try to give them a call later, thanks for tip.

If you don't care about the Steelbook case, you can get the 3D version for ~$22 from GoHastings. They are currently having a 1-day sale for $10 off 30 new/used with code GOVOTE. I added 3D at $27.99 to cart along with a cheap used blu-ray of The International for $2.11 to bump it to $30.10. With the $.96 shipping for each item it comes to $22.02. If only Arthur Christmas 3D was the same price (but that's like $36 on their site)

Picked up the steelbook from best buy. I was very tempted by the set with the figures though.

was really happy to see that the expedited shipping pre-order I placed Sunday morning for the BBY Steelbook, which shipped Wednesday, arrived today before lunch! So sweet that there were four discs in there and the flapper snaps into place. I think there is also some DLC in there for the video game (though not sure, was looking at it while driving) Just disappointed that its not 7.1 Audio b/c it seems like the last 3 high profile movies I've purchased all had it..oh well, looking forward to watching this for the first time!!

Grabbed the Steelbook as well. Wish I could've found a Skippy coupon to use, but there weren't any in my area.

[quote name='token2k6']was really happy to see that the expedited shipping pre-order I placed Sunday morning for the BBY Steelbook, which shipped Wednesday, arrived today before lunch! So sweet that there were four discs in there and the flapper snaps into place. I think there is also some DLC in there for the video game (though not sure, was looking at it while driving) Just disappointed that its not 7.1 Audio b/c it seems like the last 3 high profile movies I've purchased all had it..oh well, looking forward to watching this for the first time!![/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the free shipping they offered is not the expedited shipping you speak of? Best Buy shipped mine through UPS Mail Innovations (aka UPS ships to the worst service provider in the country - USPS). I could not take the chance that it actually gets here safely considering USPS will handle it so I picked one up at the store this morning lol.

Firstly, USPS never rings my bell, just leaves the "Sorry we missed you" note adding an extra day or 3 to delivery time. Secondly, they sometimes just leave the package at the entrance of my apartment building which has no doorman and lots of dishonest people. Thirdly, they mishandle a lot of stuff I get, causing it to arrived damaged.

I ordered online just to lock in a pre-order in case I somehow missed out in store but I thought I'd have more time to cancel the order. I had a reward zone certificate that I didn't get to apply on my online order anyway so I'll just be returning steelbook I get in the mail or try to sell it if I can make a few bucks on it (and it doesnt arrive dented as hell lol).

^^yes, there were two options, the Expedited and the Free. Perhaps the expedited only applied to RZ Silver members, which I am. And as far as I know, it was straight-up UPS. However, it was in a standard plastic mailer, no bubble lining or protection, but luckily it was damage free...

IDK, were you able to pick one up in store? I wouldn't return the one thru the mail just b/c the one you ordered may arrive next week.

Well it was more than just taking a while to arrive. I got a $20 reward zone certificate after I already pre-ordered online and it was already too late to cancel or change the order. Also since I don't trust USPS I wanted to pick up a dent-free copy in store in case they do fuck it up lol. If it came dented, by the time it arrived all the copies in store would most likely be completely gone so I just couldn't take the chance that I could not exchange it. And I don't need two copies so I'll just be returning the one I get in the mail unless I can sell it to someone else.

Picked one up today. If you are having trouble finding one, check the top of the New Release rack. The 5 that my store had in stock were stacked up there next to the Avengers Gift Set.

[quote name='token2k6']^^yes, there were two options, the Expedited and the Free. Perhaps the expedited only applied to RZ Silver members, which I am. And as far as I know, it was straight-up UPS. However, it was in a standard plastic mailer, no bubble lining or protection, but luckily it was damage free...

IDK, were you able to pick one up in store? I wouldn't return the one thru the mail just b/c the one you ordered may arrive next week.[/QUOTE]That's how my Snow White & The Huntsman steelbook was packaged, though as you can see earlier in the thread, they destroyed three of them packaged like that.

Fourth one was packaged in a box with airpack around it. That survived OK.

Target did the same thing with my ET steelbook as well, though I could exchange that in-store thankfully.

[quote name='tyron3biggum5']Did anyone get the Target exclusive? If so, what's on the bonus disc? Is it a Blu-ray or DVD? What's the length of the bonus?[/QUOTE]

I haven't watched it yet - the disc is a DVD (even with the BR).

[quote name='tyron3biggum5']Did anyone get the Target exclusive? If so, what's on the bonus disc? Is it a Blu-ray or DVD? What's the length of the bonus?[/QUOTE]

As stated above: it's only on DVD. It's just one documentary entitled "A Hero Will Rise" and it's just under 19 minutes in length... that's it.

It's a fairly well done documentary, but the Avengers bonus disc was SOOO much better!

Super Heroes are always getting places in their viewer minds for their attracting Masking looking, their braveness, peaceful mind , heroic activity, simplicity, truthfulness and intelligence. Marc Webb directed recent release Amazing Spiderman has achieved much popularity to its lover. Andrew Garfield acted peter parker has beyond the legendary of the Spiderman. Amazing spider man has creates much curiosity to its lover to get the newly acted peter parker has done amazingly highlighted the character. You will get the attractive visual effect in Blu ray at reasonable price from http://www.amazon.com/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-Four-Disc-Combo/dp/B008QZ5TH0 or http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-Blu-ray/22855/

bread's done
Back