Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

kart007k

CAGiversary!
Thread for code requests/giveaways/etc - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331377

Got this from neogaf and another poster on CAG. Not taking any credit. (Taking out neogaf link since its NSFW.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/01/rumor-power-up-rewards-deals-on-sony-ps3-collections-nov-1-14/

http://www.poweruprewards.com/

$10 - Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection
$10 - Jak and Daxter Collection
$15 - Uncharted 1 & 2 Pack
$20- God of War Saga (or $10 for Origins, $10 for 1&2)
$15 - Infamous 1 & 2 Pack
$15 - Journey CE
$15 - Ratchet and Clank Collection
$20 - Killzone Trilogy

You should have a coupon in you poweruprewards account. Look under My account tab for this offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
So they mention that it's sony games only, but the sly cooper collection isn't on sale. BAH! But I will be getting the god of war game.

The dude from NEOGAF also mentioned that you get 50% extra trade in credit towards these items.
In for one of each basically lol. Hopefully BB can pm so I can unload my certificates/trade in cards.

yeah, i hope the 50% is true, ill trade in a bunch of games for 100 bucks, get a 10 dollar HD pack, then put the rest toward Wii U games, lol.

Been waiting for the 10 dollar sweet spot on Ico/SotC as well as Jak, thank you OP and source people! And to be fair a 3 day sale sounds much more plausible for me, but we'll see soon enough. Put in holds for the two games I want to pick up.

[quote name='david12795']damn it im not a power up member :([/QUOTE]
Go in, sign up for a free membership, good to go?

The Power-Up Rewards site says the sale is for PUR members only and it requires a coupon. :whistle2:? It also says this will last until the 14th, not the 4th.

Here is the text from the PUR site, under My Account -> Active Offers after you log in.
Save 50% on select Sony Collections (Must Present Coupon for Discount)

Purchase 1 or more Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection SKU: 270705, Jak and Daxter Collection T25 SKU: 271076, Ratchet & Clank Collection T25 SKU: 271110, Journey CE SKU: 271198, God of War Saga T25 SKU: 271239, Infamous 1 & 2 Pack MVC T25 SKU: 271240 or Killzone Trilogy MVC SKU: 271272 to receive 50% discount . GameStop loyalty card required. No rain checks or substitutions. Not valid on pre-owned games. Selection may vary by store. Exclusions apply. While supplies last. Valid 11/1-11/14/12.
I think the coupon UPC is unique. The last 8 digits on the one I have is NVQLSKC5.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they'll drop the used prices. I have just enough points for a $5 off used game coupon.

edit: Forget that idea. Just read LouieT's post.

At least the Ratchet and Jak collections are the only one's that I don't have. I'm disappointed that there's no Sly collection though.

[quote name='LouieT']The Power-Up Rewards site says the sale is for PUR members only and it requires a coupon. :whistle2:? It also says this will last until the 14th, not the 4th.

Here is the text from the PUR site, under My Account -> Active Offers after you log in.
I think the coupon UPC is unique. The last 8 digits on the one I have is NVQLSKC5.[/QUOTE]

Damn, mine isn't showing up under my account -> active offers. Hopefully it is there tomorrow.

[quote name='LouieT']The Power-Up Rewards site says the sale is for PUR members only and it requires a coupon. :whistle2:? It also says this will last until the 14th, not the 4th.

I think the coupon UPC is unique. The last 8 digits on the one I have is NVQLSKC5.[/QUOTE]

Same as others, not showing up under my offers either... interesting.

Seriously? For the first time, I'm one of the people who actually has the coupon? :shock:

I still hope I can PM this promotion at Best Buy later today. I have more credit there.

[quote name='LouieT']I think the coupon UPC is unique. The last 8 digits on the one I have is NVQLSKC5.[/QUOTE]It's unique--the last 8 digits on my coupon are different from yours.

[quote name='Mafiacrooks']I can confirm, I saw the memo at work the other day :)[/QUOTE]
Confirm with or without a coupon?

The people who have coupons, are you the 14.99 members or the free members? (don't remember the name, long time since I've been in GS)

[quote name='georgebot84']The people who have coupons, are you the 14.99 members or the free members? (don't remember the name, long time since I've been in GS)[/QUOTE]
I'm a free member.

[quote name='georgebot84']The people who have coupons, are you the 14.99 members or the free members? (don't remember the name, long time since I've been in GS)[/QUOTE]I'm a $14.99 (Pro) member.

[quote name='showtimefolks']Sorry but are those the prices or the amount off? So ratchet and clank is ?15 or $15 off?

I want KZ and jak and dexter[/QUOTE]

15 off 30 is still 15.

Might pick up Ico and SoTC. If there is also a 50% bonus I'll trade in my God III and God of War collection to upgrade to the saga.

Damn, no telling if I sign up tomorrow that I'll even get the coupon? And I don't have a printer/phone to show them it anyway :/

Pro Member ($14.99) and I have a coupon under my active offers. Going to get at least 3 of these.

Also, this is person exclusive. My code is different than the other person.

Well I already can see some of these are in low stock. What are the chances I find them all in one store. Might have to buy them at different stores without coupon and then return them and use it to buy them back.

Pro member and no coupon, any chance the offer goes just with the card without coupon?? and if somebody don't use it please share

So far, 2 in 30 or so has gotten the coupon, I hope this isnt a select group kind of thing, would really like to take advantage of this, need three or four of the collections.

bread's done
Back