Cryostasis, Anna, Blindside, etc bundle for $4 at Groupees

Saeta

CAG Veteran
http://groupees.com/damned

-$1 nets you Cryostasis, a pretty good horror FPS in the same vein as Metro 2033 (DRM-free now, to boot)
-$4 nets you Steam codes for Anna (first-person horror ala Amnesia) and Legendary (decent horror FPS), PostMortem (adventure game), as well as downloads for Blindside and Manor of the Damned indie games
-20% of all donations go toward Unicef
-You get a bunch of indie music too, which you may like

For $4, I think you could do worse. A heads-up though: I'm not clear when this deal ends.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Manor of the Damned:
GRPS-0-A47AJ-S9VU8-BYA2C

Blindside:
MYZ1G-9R3FW-37B84-U62TS-11WOQ[/QUOTE]
Really? Ripping off a charity bundle? Poor taste, earvcunanan, unless of course you meant to offer up your copies to someone else that wants them (can you reuse serial codes on Desura?), in which case I think you ought to have just said "I've got a couple serial codes if anyone wants them."

Sorry if I jumped the gun. Posting serial codes for games, even if they're "used up" after being used once always seems a bit dicey at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Saeta']Really? Ripping off a charity bundle? Poor taste, earvcunanan.[/QUOTE]

Those codes are one time use. There's no way he is ripping anyone off on that. Way better than trying to sell the codes or profit from them.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Those codes are one time use. There's no way he is ripping anyone off on that. Way better than trying to sell the codes or profit from them.[/QUOTE]
Didn't occur to me, having never used Desura. I just thought back to the Humble Bundle "leaks" from a while back and, as I say, jumped the gun. I'll gut my initial response- good man, earvcunanan!

[quote name='earvcunanan']Manor of the Damned:
GRPS-0-A47AJ-S9VU8-BYA2C

Blindside:
MYZ1G-9R3FW-37B84-U62TS-11WOQ[/QUOTE]

I used both. Thanks a lot, man!
I was debating whether or not to buy this bundle, but I'll be sure to pass on my codes if I still do.

[quote name='earvcunanan']I only needed the Steam games since I don't use anything else, so I posted up those codes.[/QUOTE]Yeah, as I said to CheapLikeAFox, I jumped the gun and didn't think about how serial codes might work on Desura. :roll:

Early into the first Humble Bundle, several people posted the link you "bought" when you purchased the bundle, allowing people to download several indie games 100% cost-free. Thought it was the same sort of thing, if the codes were reusable.

Don't mind me, lol. Good on you for offering up your extras. :applause:

Bah, just missed out on a Blindside key. I already own Post Mortem (thanks Severose) & don't care about Anna. So the blindside was the only thing that I care about in the $4 tier that I don't already have. I'm not willing to pay an extra 3 for it though.

[quote name='sandycuz']Blindside:
HZ95N-9XOMG-RI5H2-QUYAH-26KF6[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thank you very much.

[quote name='warreni']I'm actually just kind-of wondering why this repost exists. Cough.[/QUOTE]

It existes so that I could get a copy of Blindside courtesy of a generous CAG. Mission accomplished.

Never heard of cryostasis, but I absolutely loved metro, so thanks op for bring that to my attention!
csds

Blue Bottle Games NEO Scavenger Mac PC Linux
IJZEN-2YK7I-I7WWT-CH3LW-BLBOO

Aldorlea Games Dreamscape PC
MF5II-MOCXF-K3Q7V-R8V2M-DDZA

The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned! Mac PC Linux
GRPS-0-A8CL2-6KX0M-8G2VN

Epicycle BlindSide Mac PC
N1WGB-AL0GY-QV50G-FKPGW-XE2QD

Enjoy! please post if you use them

[quote name='MrshllJcb']
The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned! Mac PC Linux
GRPS-0-A8CL2-6KX0M-8G2VN
[/QUOTE]

Tooks this one - the only game I wanted from this bundle (though I might still buy it).
Thanks!

Nice bundle OP. Thankee. Listening to some of the music now while downloads are running, I like it.

Sheesh you guys. I did the $100 on PSN for $20. I got L4D2 in Steam sale, and Alan Wake earlier which I just started on. Then this bundle. Then Black Friday is in 3 weeks. And my CURRENTLY EXISTING backlog is already starting to become... sentient.

I am truly scared.

Cryostasis is a pretty awesome, atmospheric, survival-horror FPS game. The framerate really tends to chug at times where there's a lot of action going on if you enable the advanced PhysX effects, but it's not really a big deal to me.

Never done one of these before. Do I just put my payment as $4.00 flat, and the system should give me everything in the $4+ tier? Or do I have to put $4.01? Or....

Feel retarded, but don't want waste a few bucks just to test it out.

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']Never done one of these before. Do I just put my payment as $4.00 flat, and the system should give me everything in the $4+ tier? Or do I have to put $4.01? Or....

Feel retarded, but don't want waste a few bucks just to test it out.[/QUOTE]

$4 will work. Groupees doesn't do the beat the average thing so you are fine/safe.

But I know the feeling otherwise. Should I pay a penny over the average? Or a little more to be sure?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']$4 will work. Groupees doesn't do the beat the average thing so you are fine/safe.

But I know the feeling otherwise. Should I pay a penny over the average? Or a little more to be sure?[/QUOTE]\

Thanks for the clarification.:)

[quote name='warreni']I'm actually just kind-of wondering why this repost exists. Cough.[/QUOTE]My newbie is showing I think lol
In any event, I wouldn't have assumed the deal from back them was still active. The bundle was advertised on Rock, Paper, Shotgun and I didn't see it listed here in the past month's posts, so I tossed in a post of my own (I've wanted Cryostasis for a while and jumped on this deal).

Been wanting Anna + Cryostasis for a long while, and this beats out Steam's Halloween sale (that already ended). Thanks for the heads up OP (i also didn't see the groupees thread on the first few pages either, btw.)

bread's done
Back