Sam's Club B&M - Sony PS3 160GB Slim Console $199.xx (Possibly YMMV)

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
I was at my local sam's club today and say that they marked down the 160GB Slim (Original) PS3's from $248.xx to $199.81.

The online price is still $248.86 but all the local clubs around me are showing instore prices of $199.81.

Also this was noted as a price drop effective today (11/01/12).

I'm sure Black Friday will bring around similar if not lower prices most likely on the newer super slim's but if you wanted one of the older slims this may be the best price (minus a target clearance).

Link to online price (select your store to see in-store price)

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/playst...ter&_DAV=cnp&_dynSessConf=1191748554002184662

Edit:

Other prices of note (valid until 11/06)

3DS XL = $179.xx

3DS (Pink/Blue/Black) [maybe other colors] = $149.xx

Super Mario 3D Land / Mario Tennis 3DS / Mario Kart 3DS = $26.xx

This price is correct, I was just there and saw the price myself. This is mainly because of the abundance of other PS3 bundles available they're clearing inventory.

Both AC and COD have PS3 bundles, so add in the new slim..no point to hold on to the old ones. Downside is most competitors don't match sams club as it's a "club" you pay to get in (or don't in my case :lol:)

You could try getting Best Buy to price match. I have seen Sam's Club and Costco as store they could choose on the point of sale for a price match. But I don't know if they are allowed according to the current policy and procedures.

I have a free membership to Sam's Club also.

bread's done
Back